Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,122)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blighty Tottenham

Does anybody know if this café has closed down for good? Seemed to be doing well and a friend told me they had space upstairs for remote wo…

Started by BibaLiba in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

2 Jan 26
Reply by Kevin Nairn

Victorian Door Refurbishing

Hi, I'm hoping to get our Victorian door refurbished - new glass, new locks, etc - and wondered if anyone had any local recommendations.  T…

Started by Carly Sandland in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

2 Jan 26
Reply by Carly Sandland

Birdwatching and free Bird Box for the Big Garden Birdwatch today (26 Jan) at Railway Fields

It's Big Garden Birdwatch this weekend. There's a FREE family activity at Railway Fields today only! Grab a free birdwatching sheet and go…

Started by Liz in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Jan 26

How to avoid a new generation of scams that are using AI to imitate friends & relatives

I would recommend that everyone reads this article and considers what they can do to make sure they - and their family and friends - do not…

Started by michaelw in Crime, Scams and Policing

0 Jan 26

Free Wood Chip at Priory Common Orchard

Priory Common Orchard have had a delivery of wood chip (bottom of Redston Road N8). You can help yourself to what you might need for your g…

Started by Liz in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

0 Jan 26

Nearly new wooden dolls house and accessories

Beautiful wooden doll's house that was never really used.  Collection from Rutland Gardens. I can't find an equivalent new or second hand o…

Started by Germana in For Sale / Want to Buy

2 Jan 26
Reply by Germana

Are you a patient at St Ann's Surgery?

If you are a patient at St Ann's Surgery, don't forget to complete the patient survey which closes on 16th February Find the survey here

Started by Liz in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Jan 25

Shop share available - would suit a jewellery designer

I have a small shop in Harringay which I am going to open soon, as an emporium, I renovate old furniture  to create beautiful one off piece…

Started by odette gibson in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

6 Jan 23
Reply by Luciano

Spanish Lessons

Do you want to learn or improve your Spanish? We have some exciting new courses waiting for you. If you are looking for an interactive and…

Started by Luis Lenci in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Jan 23

Table/ desk and bookcase going free!

Hi all, We are renovating and getting rid of some furniture. We have an industrial-style scaffolding table/ desk with hairpin legs and a la…

Started by Laurie in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

15 Jan 23
Reply by Nicole

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service