Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,307)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NOW SOLD 2 Comfy Armchairs

These have been in the family for decades and now need a new home, quite substantial and heavy , in very good condition with a bit of fad…

Started by tim p in For Sale / Want to Buy

1 Jan 27, 2022
Reply by Maddy

2 oak dining chairs with barley twist legs and back

Still in good condition with seats re-upholstered in blue soft fabric.  £30 for the two.

Started by Jan Potter in For Sale / Want to Buy

7 Jan 27, 2022
Reply by McFiji

Decent new Asian restaurant - Hochima - Philip Lane

Pan Asian - Thai, Viet, Chinese etc I tried the laksa and springers. Both quite nice, fresh and tasty. Pretty cheap too. They also have veg…

Started by Ozbawn in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

7 Jan 27, 2022
Reply by Huisfuis

(Another!) Roofer Recommendation

I see that there have been a few roofer recommendations recently but I'm just going to add this one anyway.  If the weather this year is an…

Started by Li in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

0 Jan 27, 2022

Spare notebooks for a local school

Hi everyone I have a heap of spare notebooks that I'd like to donate to a local school or pre-school. Does anyone here know if/ how I can d…

Started by Sara in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

3 Jan 27, 2022
Reply by Philip

FREE small painted wardrobe

Hi, Children’s painted wardrobe for FREE on condition it is collected by midday Saturday 29th January A few small holes and screws on righ…

Started by Sarah K in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 Jan 27, 2022

Disability Action Haringey

Disability Action Haringey (DAH) was formed in 2020 with the aim of supporting disabled people in the London Borough of Haringey to maintai…

Started by Disability Action Haringey in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Jan 27, 2022

2 x brand new, unworn Uniqlo winter coats for sale!

Two brand new, unworn Uniqlo winter coats for sale  Size: S  Colour: black  Women Hybrid Down Short Coat - £109 Women Ultra Warm Hybrid Dow…

Started by Jo in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 Jan 26, 2022

Charles Dickens Works Centennial Edition - 29 Volumes.

Centennial Edition published by Heron Books in the 1970s to mark the 100th anniversary of the author's death. 29 of the 36 volume set of C…

Started by Domshaw in For Sale / Want to Buy

6 Jan 26, 2022
Reply by Domshaw

Fisher price jumperoo jungle themed.

Used with three kids but works well and is safe to use. £10. Collection Turnpike Lane ish area. Tx 07917123789.

Started by Steph in For Sale / Want to Buy

1 Jan 26, 2022
Reply by Amira

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service