Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,110)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Parking Permit Increases

Just a FYI parking permits are increasing in price from the 15th. Details at  https://new.haringey.gov.uk/media/4263/download?inline=

Started by Rich in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

4 Apr 29
Reply by Stuart

Free: Double Glazed Windows and uPVC window frames

Free: Double Glazed Windows and uPVC window frames. In good condition, seals intact, window locks would need replacing. 1950mmx1000mm.

Started by Louise in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

0 Apr 29

Postal Vote

Has anyone else not received postal voting papers - I'm going to be away and the best that they can offer is to go to the Council, wait for…

Started by Jools in Ask a Question / Advice Sought

5 Apr 29
Reply by Dick Harris

Conservative Club 5 Bruce Grove

Does anyone have pictures of the club in the 40s and 50s? My Grandparents were Chef and Housekeeper at the time. Would love to see what it…

Started by Steve Hennessey in Local History (See History Group for main postings)

0 Apr 28

Temporary cleaner needed

Can anyone recommend a cleaner who could do a few hours a week cleaning my place on the Ladder temporarily for a month or so? Any leads app…

Started by Josephine in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

1 Apr 28
Reply by Nigel Roberts

Cost of patio door/bifold installation

Hi all. I'm on the Gardens, and whilst everyone around us seems to be putting in very, very lovely side return kitchen extensions, we just…

Started by J in Ask a Question / Advice Sought

7 Apr 28
Reply by Alison P

Bedroom Furniture

Hello - we have a small Ikea wardrobe and chest of drawers going free. We don't have transport but can help get them out the door into a va…

Started by Lou in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

2 Apr 28
Reply by Lou

For sale - vtech interactive Myla unicorn toy

Working, with all accessories.  collect from Harringay Ladder or can drop off if local. £10

Started by Harringay in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 Apr 28

Recommendation for Tree Surgeon

I would like to recommend Joshua from Tidy Trees. He worked in my garden trimming 2 trees. His job was professional, fast and tidy and his…

Started by Nicole in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

2 Apr 27
Reply by Tim

Kitten found on Wightman Road

Hi, has anyone lost a kitten? One was rescued by a few passers by in Wightman Road, near the train station a couple of nights ago. Please g…

Started by anton in Pets (including lost/found)

2 Apr 27
Reply by anton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service