Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,300)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Great New Restarant N4 "Cafe Bistro" on Green Lanes

Great New Restarant N4 "Cafe Bistro" on Green Lanes "Cafe Bistro" just opened on Green Lanes July 2011 it is Fantastic !! Great decor, grea…

Started by Siobhan Harlow in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

6 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Charlie Owen

Report on recent Bradley Manning meeting at Giuseppe Conlon House

The folk at London Catholic Worker in Giuseppe Conlon House (former St Augustine's Church on Mattison) recently hosted a support Bradley Ma…

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Jul 26, 2011

Taxicards and the disabled

Yesterday I had to go to UCH in Euston Rd for my annual checkup on the progress of my condition. Normally this is not too much of a problem…

Started by Madeline in Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas

1 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by jane

Paving Slabs

I have just put 17 unwanted paving slabs (large - I would guess 60cm square) outside my house - if anyone wants them you are welcome. They…

Started by William Booth in For Sale / Want to Buy

14 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by William Booth

can you recommend a lettings and management agency

We're looking at letting out our 2-bed flat while we head overseas for a few years, can anyone recommend a good, reliable company to manage…

Started by UmPixie in For Sale / Want to Buy

5 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by LMS

Harringay community green space is one of the best in the country - The Green Flag Community Award 2011

Haringey community green space is one of the best in the country The Gardens Community Garden (GRA) at Doncaster Gardens, off Green Lanes…

Started by Andy Newman in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

4 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Andy Newman

More flats & shops proposed for Central Crouch End

Today's planning list included an application for a new block of flats and shops on the site of the Kwik fit and the neighbouring car wash.…

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

2 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Dial 101 for the Met

Calling the Met using the 101 number FROM this summer '101' is to be the new public non-emergency contact number for the Metropolitan P…

Started by Harringay SNT in Crime, Scams and Policing

2 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Justin Guest

Robbery & Stabbing - Bounds Green Road

I walked out of my house this morning to discover the green in front had been taped of by police officers. I have been informed that around…

Started by Rebecca in Crime, Scams and Policing

0 Jul 26, 2011

Letter Lounge

An appealing idea: Dear you, You look very lovely today. I know you’re busy but I’d just like to explain to you a little bit about this th…

Started by Hugh in Miscellany

0 Jul 26, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service