Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,300)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tottenham children at increased risk of poverty

From 6th April the Working Tax Credit rules change. Prior to April 2012 couples with children had to work 16 hours per week to qualify. Fro…

Started by HoL Site Admin in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

1 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by aj england

The Lotus Position: the early years of the Lotus car in Hornsey

Join us at Stroud Green and Harringay Library on Saturday 21st April at 3pm for a talk by John Douglas on the fascinating tale of the early…

Started by Liz in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Apr 18, 2012

Harringay Passage Audit - initial feedback

Today Chris Barker of Living Streets led an audit of the Harringay Passage. Joining Chris were Adam Coffman, Michael Anderson, LIz Ixer and…

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

8 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Michael Anderson

Anyone know what this is?

Yesterday eve I noticed a new addition to Turnpike Lane's street furniture. It's next to the tube station and may well have been there for…

Started by AntK in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

13 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by byl999

Microchip and Neutering

Please microchip your cats, that way you will increase your chance of finding them if they get lost. It's also a good idea to keep your cat…

Started by tulips in Pets (including lost/found)

11 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Anette

Respected think tank running Haringey workshops to explore local responses to recession

The following text was posted by Joe Penny of the New Economics Foundation on the event listing for the first of these workshops. The im…

Started by HoL Site Admin in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

1 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by matt

Child starting North Harringay Nursery in September - anyone?

Hello, my little boy will be starting nursery at North Harringay in September, doing mornings. As I work full time and my partner Christoph…

Started by Nicola Shilcock in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Apr 17, 2012

Planning a Harringay Big Lunch or Street party on 3rd June? (It may still not be too late to start)

VE Day Street Party in Beresford Road - From HoL's Gallery   The Big Lunch is a very simple idea to get as many people as possible to have…

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

1 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Hugh

MISSING TABBY CAT

Hello, Has anyone seen our missing TABBY CAT, FLO? We haven't seen him since early on Sunday morning (March 25th) We have just moved into R…

Started by ALP in Pets (including lost/found)

3 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by tulips

Drug dealing - Harringay Gardens / Park Road

Hi all, we've had a spate of drug related issues in our street. There are often blokes hanging out on the corner of our street and green la…

Started by neiltingley in Crime, Scams and Policing

2 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by neiltingley

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service