Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,302)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

5-a-side plans for Finsbury Park are back on

At the Haringey Friends of Parks Forum on Saturday a paper was presented that stated that plans to create a 5-a-side facility are back on -…

Started by Adam in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

21 May 8, 2012
Reply by Adam

Tomorrow (Wednesday) Lunch for £10 with Food Cycle at Season Kitchen

FoodCycle redirects some of the millions of tons of edible food thrown out every year by food retailers.  They ensure that it is used to co…

Started by Hugh in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 May 8, 2012

Philip Lane disaster zone

Well, bit OTT maybe but I wanted to get peoples's attention! Some time ago I read of the Council's plans to "improve" the access to Downhi…

Started by PaulG in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

9 May 8, 2012
Reply by Christopher Fowler

Free Friends+Family Railcard offer

Via Freecycle Cafe - those members with children (owned or borrowed) might find this Free 2 month Friends and Family railcard useful. To ge…

Started by pamish in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

5 May 7, 2012

Station House Community Cafe, Stroud Green

A couple of weeks ago a group of people started a 'Community Cafe' in the Mind Centre on Stapleton Hall Road, Stroud Green. The idea is tha…

Started by Hugh in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

12 May 7, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

Ducketts Common outdoor gym sneak preview

The wraps are still on but already the outdoor gym is starting to look pretty good. Heavy rain and cold weather have delayed the upgrade a…

Started by friends of ducketts common in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

1 May 7, 2012
Reply by Sam R

Reminder: Moka closing to complete garden refurb.....

Just wanted everyone to be aware that we are closed from today, bank holiday Monday, through to friday in an attemp to complete our courtya…

Started by moka in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 May 7, 2012

I Want To Recommend….a visit to Myddleton Road for anyone who wants to kill a curiosity or for anybody looking to open a business in the area

On my quest to discover places to enjoy eating near where I live, I decided to find The Step café on Myddleton Road and was greeted with a…

Started by Taz Gray in Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas

5 May 6, 2012
Reply by Oh no: nevermind!

Quality single bed + matching base

Anyone want Myers Comfort Rest Single Mattress + matching bed base Second hand, very good condition, original Price: £155.00. Now Free, to…

Started by Dave Morris in For Sale / Want to Buy

2 May 6, 2012
Reply by Dave Morris

cleaner wanted

Can anyone recommend a good cleaner? Im looking for someone who is hardworking, and pays attention to detail. I live on green lanes. We are…

Started by smileygirl2010 in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

8 May 5, 2012
Reply by smileygirl2010

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service