Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,302)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I Want To Recommend.....New bakery called Favourite Bakerz, Lordship Lane

Breakfast this morning was decided by my desire to check out the new eatery on the corner of Westbury Avenue leading onto Lordship Lane cal…

Started by Taz Gray in Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas

2 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Taz Gray

Wrought iron window bars

I am looking to put some bars outside my windows. I don't want the complete window covered, something like a Juliet balcony made of wrought…

Started by Gill in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

3 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Jackie Chambers

FREE Mamas and Papas Pushchair

Collect from Cavendish Road. clean, in good working order, no raincover. Let me know if you're interested!

Started by GillianM in Events / Activities / Things to Do

3 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by gilly

CG Gas

What's happening with CG Gas? Did I read its becoming yet another turkish place? 

Started by neiltingley in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

4 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Ruth

Seeking... A plumber who has experience fitting toilets and can cope with iron pipes

If anyone has good experience with a plumber who has a track record of replacing toilets, isn't fazed by 50s plumbing, and isn't booked up…

Started by Zoe Healey in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

2 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Zoe Healey

The march of the double-shop 'Turkish' restaurants continues

This week's planning applications list shows that the march of the double-shop 'Turkish' is continuing along Green Lanes. This time Gazia…

Started by Hugh in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

72 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Air Ambulance at the School in Falkland Road

An Air Ambulance just landed and took off from the school playground.  Police has taped off the passage way.  Anyone know what happened? 

Started by Charlotte in Crime, Scams and Policing

13 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by RNM

One too many parties for noisy students

A group of students are each £200 worse off because they refused to turn down their noisy music. Highgate Magistrates last week ruled that…

Started by Hugh in Local News and Stories from HoL

2 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by pamish

Funding secured for wetlands scheme

The Walthamstow Wetlands scheme took a step forward this week with the announcement it has secured Heritage Lottery Funding support. The…

Started by HoL Site Admin in Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas

0 Jun 7, 2012

Ducketts Common officially celebrating our new outdoor gym and courts ... everyone welcome!

In a diamond Jubilee year of celebrations why not have another one ... Hop, skip and jump your way over to Ducketts Common on Friday the 8t…

Started by friends of ducketts common in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Jun 7, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service