Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,257)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Found - Green rucksack on Woodlands Road on Monday 1st August full of baby gear

IMG_5277.jpg My partner found a green rucksack with baby change mat and kids rucksack with this soft toy inside on Woodlands road.  I thin…

Started by Catherine D in Items Lost / Found

0 Aug 2, 2022

Looking for a Solicitor

Hi Can anyone recommend a solicitor. My friend is a store manager and he was punched in the face by a shop lifter. He lost 4 teeth and has…

Started by bamako in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

0 Aug 2, 2022

Tumble dryer repairer recommendation?

We have an (out of warranty though pretty new) tumble dryer that needs a repair; does anyone have any recommendations for local firms/indiv…

Started by Matt in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

2 Aug 2, 2022
Reply by Matt

Sunshine before the storm?

Hello , Being the holiday season we all need to take a break and recentre including taking time for recreation, different from our daily ro…

Started by Dexter in Volunteering & Charitable Giving

0 Aug 2, 2022

Liberty London gift coin

I have a £50 gift coin for Liberty London - as it can only be spent in store and I'm not a big fan of central London shopping trips, I woul…

Started by Penny in For Sale / Want to Buy

1 Aug 2, 2022
Reply by MF

Canon Pixma MG6350 printer/scanner | on last legs |Free

My printer / scanner was retired yesterday because the quality of printing output has reduced and is not as clear as it was The scanning…

Started by Hugh in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

0 Aug 2, 2022

Are there turtles in the New River?

Walking along the river yesterday, I fell into conversation with a local out with his kids. He told me they'd just seen a turtle in the riv…

Started by Hugh in Local News and Stories from HoL

4 Aug 1, 2022
Reply by Jim Walsh

First and last chance to visit the 300-year old New River Head - locked up for 70 years.

For a few days in September, you can visit the 300-year-old New River Head in Islington. These unique 18th and 19th century buildings hav…

Started by Hugh in Events / Activities / Things to Do

2 Aug 1, 2022
Reply by Jim Walsh

Please help Haringey Migrant Support Centre

To donate, please click here Haringey Migrant Support Centre is about to turn 10. Since 2012, we have been helping some of the most vu…

Started by Concetta, HMSC in Volunteering & Charitable Giving

2 Aug 1, 2022
Reply by Concetta, HMSC

4 person Outwell Vacanza tent

Giving away an Outwell Vacanza Montreal 400 tent 4 person With spare poles It it the same as the tent in the images on this site: https://w…

Started by Natalie in For Sale / Want to Buy

2 Aug 1, 2022
Reply by Lauren

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service