Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,297)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pop-up space to open on Green Lanes for December - Suggestions / requests welcome!

The KFH offices will be available for community use for the month of December.  Ideas currently on the table include a pop-up market for…

Started by Hugh in Local News and Stories from HoL

76 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Chris Setz

Attempted Mugging

As my son was coming home this evening approx 5.45pm along Turnpike Lane he was approached from behind by 2 youths who were on a moped on t…

Started by melanie allen in Crime, Scams and Policing

7 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Joseph Boyle

Wanted- Yorkstone paving slabs

Hi all, I am looking for Yorkstone paving for a landscaping project. Any quantity is great. I'm located in Stroud Green, have a car and can…

Started by Drew Smith in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

0 Dec 4, 2012

Flower Power 60's style clothing, accessories

Hi I want to dress up as a flower child for a costume party and although I have some of the essential items for a good costume, I was wonde…

Started by Mara gardener in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

1 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Mara gardener

Public Meeting with Network Rail tonight

Just a reminder that there will be a public meeting with Network Rail at tonight at 7pm at Fairfax Hall (Kurdish Community Centre), 11 Port…

Started by David Robson in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

3 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by David Schmitz

Wards Corner alternative plan launched - planning meeting looms

The Wards Corner Community Coalition has now lodged its own plan with the Council’s Planning Department. The wordpress website is now ‘l…

Started by pamish in Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas

91 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by clyde

Wanted- Flag Stones

Anybody got 3 or 4 unused flag stones handy that they are happy to let me have. They do not have to be in tip top condition as they will be…

Started by Justin Guest in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

0 Dec 3, 2012

Traffic pollution poses higher risk to children

A report from David Shukman, the BBC Environment correspondent on the alarming findings about “particulates”, produced in vehicle exhaust,…

Started by Liz in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

8 Dec 3, 2012

Coliseum Christmas Arts and Crafts Pop Up Stalls-stallholders needed

Hi, As some of you may be aware, the Coliseum shop space on Salisbury Promenade has been handed over to the community for the month of Dece…

Started by nick k in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

6 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by nick k

Local Charity @thekaosorg Get Coldplay Support for Release of New Single in Bid for Xmas No1

Children from locally based charity Kaos sang and signed the National Anthem in front the huge crowd at the London 2012 Olympics Opening…

Started by HoL Site Admin in Local News and Stories from HoL

0 Dec 3, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service