Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (43,901)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Congratulations to Veolia - now the most talked about company on Harringay Online

Congratulations to Veolia. This morning the 75th 'veolia' tag was added to a forum thread (and this one makes it 76). Sadly, for them of…

Started by Hugh in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

21 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Colinloves

Recommendation for place where you can do colour photocopying - in Harringay or nearby?

Title says it all really. Please can someone tell me where I can make some colour photocopies in Harringay or surrounds??? (Have looked in…

Started by Laura in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

3 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Jessica

Nanny wanted

We're looking for a nanny to look at after two toddlers from the summer, and two toddlers and a baby from the autumn. Personal recommendati…

Started by EllenH in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

1 Feb 13, 2013

Arts on the Parkland Walk

I'm trying to gauge the interest for some kind of arts event on the Parkland Walk for the summer of 2014. The idea would be to have artists…

Started by Simon Olley in Events / Activities / Things to Do

1 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by ant

Looking for a sewing machine to borrow or take off anybody's hands if not in use....

Hi there, I am looking to borrow or even better to take away anybody's unwanted sewing machine which has been gathering dust, hasn't been u…

Started by Taz Gray in For Sale / Want to Buy

10 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Green Lens Studios

Valentine's concert

I'm singing in a lovely concert on Friday evening - music and poetry to celebrate Valentine's Day and plenty of time to go on somewhere aft…

Started by Maddy in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Feb 12, 2013

Lammy's gay marriage speech

Our MP David Lammy gave it some welly, good to be able to cheer him on with no reservations.  He's published the whole text on his blog tho…

Started by pamish in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

75 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by TTTH

Park View summary of this week's events

As usual, students have been very busy in their lessons and some have even been on a few trips! A selected group of students, all differ…

Started by Park View in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

7 Feb 12, 2013

Spread The Warm this winter

Haringey Council in association with Age UK Haringey are offering support and advice to the over 60s with their Warm and Well programme.  T…

Started by Liz in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Feb 12, 2013

Single bed and mattress offered for free

We have a single wooden bed we don't need. It's a simple slatted wooden construction, the top frame and legs lift off the bottom storage sh…

Started by Donna FT in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

1 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Donna FT

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service