Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,307)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Council urges residents not to pay to register to vote

Council press release: Haringey Council and the Electoral Commission are urging people not to use a paid-for service to register to vote. T…

Started by HoL Site Admin in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

2 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Colinloves

Lease Extension

Hi I am about to extend the lease on my flat and wondered if anyone has any recent experience of this and could recommend a solicitor they…

Started by KP in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

9 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Steve Hatch

Garden waste bag missing

Hi, Has anyone had their garden waste bag taken from their front garden?  Over the past year I have had 3 garden waste bags go missing from…

Started by Kazzah in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

9 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by DrWhams

nhs dentist in crouch end?

Does anyone know of a good nhs dentist in crouch end or stroud green? Have looked through previous threads but wondered if anyone had anyth…

Started by pipplypig in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

3 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by pipplypig

Leather suite for sale

We have a two seater sofa and a large arm chair - both of them recliners - which we no longer need. £450 sought. Please send private messag…

Started by David Schmitz in For Sale / Want to Buy

6 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by David Schmitz

Jazz at The Salisbury presents - Sunday 21st april - THE GREYISH QUARTET and ANDREW WOOLF QUINTET

This Sunday at the Salisbury we have an excellent gig for you.. THE GREYISH QUARTET (Birmingham)The original music of the Greyish Quartet,…

Started by Jazz at The Salisbury in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Apr 18, 2013

A starting out young gardener looking for work

Can I recomend Gavin to everyone.  He did my garden last weekend - he's about 23, tall and strong, from Jamaica originally (lovely accent).…

Started by Sapphireblue in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

0 Apr 18, 2013

Great Gardener

Just wanted to recommend gardener Dane Buckman who has just done a brilliant job in our garden. We ripped out a load of slabs, concrete and…

Started by Allie in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

1 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Neil

FREE maternity clothes

I have a small bag of maternity clothes (mainly from topshop) going free. Would suit someone size 8-10 and short! The trousers are 30" leg,…

Started by GillianM in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

3 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by GillianM

Keys found

This morning I found a set of keys on the windowsill of my house in Allison Road - presumably some one found them on the street & put t…

Started by David T in Items Lost / Found

2 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by David T

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service