Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,220)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Send coffee to Haringey Council offices

Last week Haringey Council sent me my visitor permits - except they forgot to put any postage on the envelope so I had to go to the sorting…

Started by Gina O in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

1 May 20, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

Tax Credit Claimants Warning over Scam Emails

Tax credits claimants are being warned by HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) in the run-up to the renewal deadline about scam or “phishing” em…

Started by Liz in Crime, Scams and Policing

1 May 20, 2013
Reply by Jessica

Looking for a local wood-worker for commission

Does anyone know of someone that works with wood in the area? I have a commission, its relatively straight forward, but could be ongoing bu…

Started by Dylan O'Shea in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

5 May 20, 2013
Reply by Dylan O'Shea

Looking for a men's hybrid bike

Hi! Is anyone thinking of selling a men's or unisex hybrid bike, medium frame (I'm 173 cm)? Main use would be for getting around town, shop…

Started by David Solomon in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 May 20, 2013

Muswell Hill Craft Market

Does anyone have details of the Muswell Hill Craft Fair held at The Viklage (just before roundabout at top of muswell hill), please

Started by cheryl in Events / Activities / Things to Do

2 May 20, 2013
Reply by cheryl

WANTED: Cardboard moving boxes

Does anyone have any spare cardboard moving boxes they would be willing to give away? We're moving house soon so are looking for reasonably…

Started by Kate in For Sale / Want to Buy

7 May 20, 2013
Reply by Geraldine B

Baby/Child things for sale

Jane Twin Two (inline double buggy) 90 gbpThis was superb when #3 was newborn and #2 didn't always wanted to walk. The kids are all 18 mont…

Started by Julie - WPRNW in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 May 19, 2013

Looking for locals with knowledge of birds/plants

Friends of Ducketts Common (fodc) are looking for a volunteer with some knowledge of birds and/or nature in general. Expert or keen amateur…

Started by friends of ducketts common in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 May 19, 2013

Website problems

Hello everyone. I was last on here a few weeks ago and haven't been back for a while as i was busy with work commitments and when i tried t…

Started by Ian Sinclair in About Harringay Online

1 May 19, 2013
Reply by Hugh

May Meet Up at Bernie Grant Centre Next Sat 18th May - Socials for Locals

Hello, I recently started the Tottenham Art Group which is a social meet up group for people living in and around Tottenham to get together…

Started by Taz Gray in Events / Activities / Things to Do

4 May 19, 2013
Reply by Taz Gray

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service