Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (43,905)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A useful video for photographers...

...and for people who photograph or video demonstrations or even unexpected incidents. https://vimeo.com/60436987

Started by maggie in Miscellany

2 May 2, 2013
Reply by John D

tv reception

Just wondering if anyone is having tv reception (via aerial) problems on the ladder? Thanks

Started by LP in Ask a Question / Advice Sought

5 May 2, 2013
Reply by LP

If you were, purple, small and a bit squeaky... which would you pick as a cool venue?

My choice would be The Silver Bullet, The Finsbury and Catwalk Place - maybe all of them in fact :) 1999  

Started by ingo pless in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 May 2, 2013

Crash Course in Economics from the Inestimable NEF

NEF have just released the first of a series of briefings designed as an introduction to economic policymaking for people who want to lea…

Started by Hugh in Miscellany

0 May 2, 2013

Fears that Council Levy Set to Slash Growth of Affordable Housing in Haringey

…

Started by Hugh in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

0 May 2, 2013

Reading for Pleasure: A Visit to a School Library in Haringey

While this is in Haringey, not Haringay I thought this article on The Writers Hub website which I manage, might be of interest to HoL reade…

Started by Julia Bell in Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas

0 May 2, 2013

Server Wanted

hi all. I know this is a shot in the dark, but does anyone have or know anyone who has a spare or unwanted server that supports Vmvare and…

Started by Bulent Ozlem in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 May 2, 2013

Building work at the Arena going on this evening!!

Almost 11.30 p.m and there are loud metallic hammering noises going on at the Arena, which if I can hear it this clearly, must be bothering…

Started by Maddy in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

1 May 2, 2013
Reply by Maddy

Royal Mail sell-off

The latest wheeze of this government is to sell off the Royal Mail. This "Dispatches " programme examines the practices of some of our priv…

Started by Maddy in Miscellany

1 May 2, 2013
Reply by Maddy

Bank Holiday Parking

On bank holiday Monday 6 May, free parking is available in all on-street pay and display parking bays and in all council car parks. Vehicle…

Started by HoL Site Admin in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

0 May 1, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service