Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,214)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

You really can get something for nothing! Check it out :-)

Hi All! I'm Liz Douglas and I run the Enfield branch of the voluntary, non-profit recycling/reuse charity  ilovefreegle.org - Freegle means…

Started by Liz Douglas in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

1 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Peet van de Sande

Does anyone have a spade I can borrow please?

Does anyone have a spade I can borrow please? I just need it for about 20 mins. Will collect and return. Would be fab to collect from someo…

Started by Salsa in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

8 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Salsa

Free Quails (2 boys together, or separately if housed with other birds in an aviary)

My first attempt at incubating my quail eggs was a little unsuccessful in that I only managed to hatch out two boys! Unfortunately I can't…

Started by AnnaC in Pets (including lost/found)

5 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by matthew cuthbert

Tottenham's Artist Colony

Whilst over at the wonderful Euroart Open Studios on Friday night, I wandered over to Fountayne Road. Demographically, it's similar to Harr…

Started by Hugh in Local News and Stories from HoL

30 Jun 20, 2013

friday at filling the gap

So gaucamole, tomato salsa, Marinated grilled turkey pieces, roasted veg, pesto pasta, apple and almond cake, banana honeymuffins, cream f…

Started by renee taylor in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

0 Jun 20, 2013

Recommendation for wood floor repairs/maintenance

Having recently moved, I'm looking for recommendations for someone to look at some damage/staining to a wood floor in the previous place I…

Started by cara howard in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

0 Jun 20, 2013

Seed Swap and Bank

Please help us with our efforts to support the creation of a Seed Bank here in North London. We're devoting Wednesday's Green on the Screen…

Started by Chris Setz in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Jun 20, 2013

Fabulous Food at Filling the Gap

Continuing my research into good things to eat in Harringay (it's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it), I made my way to the Salvation A…

Started by Liz in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

8 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Liz

Be one in a million and give nature a home where you live

The RSPB's new campaign to get a million homes to create space for wildlife offers simple ideas and activities for making where you live a…

Started by Liz in Miscellany

1 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by pamish

N15 Plant snatcher caught by the police and on cctv

As mentioned a number of times on HOL, horrid people are stealing plants around our neighbourhood and it is also happening in N15. However…

Started by Matt in Crime, Scams and Policing

20 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service