Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,080)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Effingham road development

I have recently moved into fairfax road and yesterday recived a letter regarding the proposed development on Effingham road. The developmen…

Started by Guy Holden in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

6 Jun 27, 2013

Today's Great British Greyhound Walk 2013 at Ally Pally

Today saw the Great British Greyhound Walk 2013 at Ally Pally. The walk is an annual dog walking event that aims to raise the profile of…

Started by Hugh in Local News and Stories from HoL

3 Jun 27, 2013

2 bedroom garden flat available on Stapleton Hall Road, short term, July to September 350 per week, incl Council tax

We are going away for 2-3 months and would like to let out flat on a short term basis whilst we are away. It is furnished with a double bed…

Started by Lucy Brotherston in Accommodation Offered/Wanted

5 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Lucy Brotherston

Discovered: National Art Icon Made in Tottenham

On a shorter-than-I-would-have-liked visit to the Fountayne Warehouse District Open Day yesterday, I came across these remaindered hands.…

Started by Hugh in Local News and Stories from HoL

16 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

Keeping chickens

Is there anyone out there locally keeping chickens? I'm interested in having a go, but a complete novice and could use some tips. Cheers Ra…

Started by rachel in Ask a Question / Advice Sought

15 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by rachel

Jazz at The Salisbury Present- Sunday 30th of June - The Tom Green Septet

Jazz @ The salisbury signs off for the summer with a fantastic gig this Sunday...............................The Tom Green SeptetTrombonist…

Started by Jazz at The Salisbury in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Jun 26, 2013

50 tips for renters

An impressive list of tips and help from MoneySavingExpert.com was in my inbox today. Definitely worth having a look 50 tips for renters

Started by Liz in Consumer Service Issues / Consumer Affairs

0 Jun 26, 2013

Thursday menu - Indian inspiration

indian spiced mackeral fish cakes with green salad Indian baked broccoli and potatoes with green salad and raitaKey lime pie- its deliciou…

Started by renee taylor in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

0 Jun 26, 2013

Hatha Yoga on the ladder

This week  due to the bank holiday Monday Hatha Yoga at Mattison Road  is moving to Tuesday 7- 8 pm . Thursday morning class 9:30 -10:30 am…

Started by Noemi Franco in Events / Activities / Things to Do

2 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Noemi Franco

Structural engineer for loft conversion

Hi HoL, We have had some architect plans drawn up for our attic conversion and are looking to get them signed off / advised by a structura…

Started by Stuart in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

4 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Stuart

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service