Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,191)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Small sewing jobs?

Hi I just wondered if anyone knows of a local tailor who takes on small sewing jobs. I have a few simple things that need to be done and I…

Started by KP in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

7 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Gerry Platt

Urban food farming - our local projects & more ...

For those of you who have followed the progress/visited/utilized the local food/environment projects such as; Living under one sun Growin…

Started by matt in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Oct 19, 2013

New Hatha Flow Class in Crouch End N8

New Hatha Flow  class  running  on  Wednesdays mornings 9:30 -10:45  @ Haelan Centre  Studio Crouch End Broadway  N8 £ 9 drop in/ £75 for…

Started by Noemi Franco in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Oct 19, 2013

Free conifer tree to give away (N15)

Pale green conifer tree to give away (free). Approx 8ft tall. We have to dig it up this weekend to make space for other things, but would…

Started by Emma in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 Oct 19, 2013

Update - October meeting with Safer Neighbourhood Watch team

At their meeting this week The Friends of Ducketts Common discussed with representatives from the Metropolitan Police and the Safer Neighbo…

Started by friends of ducketts common in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

1 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Charlotte

Autumn/Winter Reading Challenge for Young Adults

Are you are 12 - 19 years? A member of your local library? Then join the very first Haringey Libraries Autumn/Winter Reading Challenge for…

Started by Liz in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Oct 19, 2013

HORNSEY HISTORICAL SOCIETY CHRISTMAS CARD - AVAILABLE NOW

Support your local historical society and get a lovely new Christmas card - see attached. Using a North Middlesex Photographic Society pic…

Started by Lesley Ramm in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

0 Oct 19, 2013

Child care needed 1 day per week until Christmas

Hello I am looking for someone to help with child are for 1 day a week starting as soon as possible until Christmas i have a 5 1/2 month…

Started by N8mum in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

0 Oct 19, 2013

Why are the police and the council failing to do something about the anti-social behaviour on Duckett's Common?

I'd really like to know why the blatant drinking and drug dealing on Duckett's Common appears to be unchallenged by enforcement authorities…

Started by illyriafilms in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

34 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by friends of ducketts common

Ducketts Common This Evening

I don't want to open another can of worms, as per the previous thread about anti-social behaviour and drug-dealing. However, is it possible…

Started by CatC in Crime, Scams and Policing

7 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by friends of ducketts common

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service