Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,072)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Whisky distilled In London again, after 103 years

The London Distillery Company today ran off the first whisky to be made in the capital for over a century. The last whisky to be made in Lo…

Started by Adam in Miscellany

0 Dec 12, 2013

LOST GINGER CAT

Has anyone found or seen in the Fairfax Effingham Road area a Ginger Cat, he is ten but looks younger!!  He is a lovely very vocal boy and…

Started by odette gibson in Pets (including lost/found)

5 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by A Brown

French Alps Ski Apartment Availabe for Christmas- Argentiere, Chamonix Valley

As a result of a last minute cancellation our ski apartment in the lovely village of Argentiere in the Chamonix Valley is available for the…

Started by Justin Guest in For Sale / Want to Buy

6 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Justin Guest

Children's Entertainer Needed for PSA Event

Can anyone recommend a children's entertainer for a Christmas party at NHP for an hour or so on Friday 6th December? (the children are aged…

Started by North Harringay PSA in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

3 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by North Harringay PSA

A number sequence that won't be repeated for a century!

At just after 2.15pm today, there was a fantastic number sequence that won't be repeated for a very long time. 11/12/13 14:15.16 This is a…

Started by Adam in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

8 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Adam

Jazz at The Salisbury Presents - Sunday 15th of December - The Tom Millar Quartet

Tom Millar QuartetAs the main outlet for Tom Millar's playing and composition, the addition of guitar to the piano trio format opens up ma…

Started by Jazz at The Salisbury in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Dec 12, 2013

Furniture wanted! Do you have a sofa, bed, mattress, storage unit, anything for sale?

Hi everyone, I know that people put their furniture up for sale as and when it's available, but I thought it might be worth just putting ou…

Started by Marion in For Sale / Want to Buy

14 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Marion

Issues with new stair carpet

I've just had a new stair carpet fitted and every time we walk up and down, the sharp points of the gripper rod stab our feet through the c…

Started by Maddy in Consumer Service Issues / Consumer Affairs

7 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Tris

Education level in British school not very high comparing to other European countries

Just today an hour ago I found an article in Daily Mirror how "good" are English schools in whole world if we look at three subjects such a…

Started by Marek in Miscellany

8 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

Is this the best cycling/running challenge in Haringey?

Many cyclists and runners use a clever app called Strava where you can time yourself on 'segments' and compare your times to what your frie…

Started by Adam in Events / Activities / Things to Do

37 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by ant

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service