Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,152)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

From 8th of April 2014 after 12 years of life with us Windows XP becomes a part of history for Microsoft

What does it mean for an average computer user? No more security updates, less protection and compatibility issues with software and other…

Started by Marek in Miscellany

3 Feb 8, 2014

Fusion to remove diving facilities at Park Road - sign the petition

I have never been a keen diver, but what seems to be happening here is that Fusion got the contract to run Park Road Pool based on a promis…

Started by Maddy in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

5 Feb 8, 2014

FREE! Ikea Faktum tall oven cabinet - brand new and unused

Would anyone like one of these?  FAKTUM High cabinet frame for fridge/oven - 60x195 cm - IKEA (code 04179310 to google it) Faktum have just…

Started by Robyn in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

0 Feb 8, 2014

Backgammon friendly set for this Sunday

Just a note following up on my earlier post here http://www.harringayonline.com/forum/topics/backgammon-evening?xg_source=activity that we'…

Started by Sophie W in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Feb 7, 2014

Protect your medical confidentiality

FYI ACT NOW to protect your medical confidentiality http://medconfidential.org/ *NEW* 20/1/14 – Jump to resources for GPs Sometime in early…

Started by GN8 in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Feb 7, 2014

Original Victorian Dividing Doors Going to Scrap

I've just noticed a pair of original Victorian dividing doors out in a front garden. I checked with the owner and they going for scrap so u…

Started by Hugh in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

2 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Nick G-T

Free computer desk with shelves

I have a computer desk with shelves that I no longer need. H 205cm W 82cm D 46cm It was from Ikea, it's several years old but in good condi…

Started by Emma in For Sale / Want to Buy

4 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Emma

iPhone wanted...

Hello there, I just broke my well loved iPhone 3... I could fix it, (I think...) but I was interested to see if anyone has a spare one to…

Started by DancingOwl in For Sale / Want to Buy

6 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Racheal Leigh

The Great North London Literary Talent Hunt (but hurry you've only got a week left!)

An opportunity to pitch your novel to two of London’s leading literary agents, at the Big Green Bookshop. How to take part: 1) To book a 10…

Started by Liz in Events / Activities / Things to Do

1 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by xYz

Hedge trimming needed.

A while ago a chap knocked on my door and asked me if I wanted my hedge trimmed. I was half asleep and said no. I wish I'd said yes. I do i…

Started by Paul Harding in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

1 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Ewan Alexander

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service