Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,151)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Baby bambo chair to borrow

I wonder if someone has got a baby bambo chair that we could borrow for a while (2-3 months probably) for our 5month old. Any colour, with…

Started by muusic rr in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

5 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by Phil K

Tree Surgeon

I would just like to recommend a very good local tree surgeon that I used recently. They arrived at time stated; protected my carpets with…

Started by Louisa Spivack in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

0 Feb 20, 2014

Cake tins to borrow

I am baking big layer cake this weekend and was wondering if anyone around the ladder would have 9 inch cake tin/pan I could borrow(need 2)…

Started by Hanna in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

0 Feb 20, 2014

Family Wildlife Arts at Railway Fields; January's session was great, join us again this Saturday, 22nd February!

A few weeks ago, we were delighted at Railway Fields, our local nature reserve, to have so many local families join us on a Saturday mornin…

Started by NIck and Lizzy in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Feb 20, 2014

Cat sitting around Black Boy Lane

Hello all, I will be looking for someone to cat sit my old limpet of a cat for a week or so end of July/early August. I have an old, very g…

Started by Anna in Pets (including lost/found)

6 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by Sarah East

What Next in Chestnuts Park?

Do have a look at our new website http://www.friendsofchestnuts.org.uk/ , campaign film about the need to demolish the pavilion http://www.…

Started by Ceri in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

6 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by Cecilia

Working Horses in the Haringey's Ancient Woodlands

Queens Wood contracted Iain Loasby of Rivenwood Coppice to do some coppice work in the ancient woodland remnant to continue the revitalisa…

Started by Stephen Middleton in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Feb 19, 2014

Rare visitor to Ally Pally Park last weekend

Was tweeted by Friends of Ally Pally directing me to Stephen Middleton's photo of this gorgeous and rarely seen little bird at Ally Pally L…

Started by Liz in Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas

0 Feb 19, 2014

Childminder

Hi all, I am a registered childminder and I am looking for some lovely children to spend my day with! I live on Green Lanes and do drop off…

Started by Hannah in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

1 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by Candice

35mm colour negative film to give away, 15 rolls

15 Rolls of Fujifilm Superia 400 135/36 35mm colour negative film to give away. Appr. 10 years old, unexposed, stored in a dark closed plac…

Started by Steffen in For Sale / Want to Buy

3 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by ralphers

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service