Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,155)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hot Nuts to open second Green Lanes branch

Local favourite Hots Nuts is soon to open its second branch on Green Lanes. This brings the chain's north London portfolio to seven outl…

Started by Hugh in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

10 Mar 17, 2014
Reply by Kotoko OS

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE BOOK BY A FEMALE AUTHOR FOR A CHANCE TO WIN 5 BOOKS

We’re delighted to be working with The Big Green Book Shop throughout the whole of March to compile a list of 'Top 10 Books written by Fema…

Started by Women's Association Lordship Rec in Events / Activities / Things to Do

1 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by Women's Association Lordship Rec

2xmaxicosi car seats and 2xmaxicosi easy base (for seatbelt) - used for twins during one year

Hello all time really flies,its already time to change the car seats for the twins. we are trying to recover some useful space in our house…

Started by Marta Neves in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 Mar 16, 2014

Council Invites Residents to Choose Where to Make the Cuts

In a consultation launched yesterday under the title "Haringey: where next?"Haringey Coucil is both readying the residents of the borough a…

Started by Hugh in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

31 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

Looking to borrow a pressure washer

I have a deck in desperate need of a good clean. Does anyone have a pressure washer I could borrow this weekend or next, so I can hose it d…

Started by Malcolm in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

6 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by Nick G-T

Pemberton Play Street: Sunday 16th March 2-5pm

Well, wasn’t Sunday a scorcher. I have checked the weather for Sunday the 16th, our next Play Street, and it looks sunny again- Yippee. The…

Started by Justin Guest in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

3 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by Phil K

Break In on Hampden Road

Hello team HoL, just a quick note to say our flat on Hampden Road on the Ladder was burgled this afternoon. Police have said there's a spat…

Started by Adam in Crime, Scams and Policing

1 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by John D

Screening this month of London River with scenes filmed in Harringay

A quick post to point people in the direction of Haringey Independent Cinema who are showing London River this month, some scenes of which…

Started by Liz in Events / Activities / Things to Do

4 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by sam_b

a buggy board wanted!

Hello I wonder if anyone has a no-longer wanted buggy board that I can buy cheaply. Idealy lascal one as they woul fit both of our buggies…

Started by muusic rr in For Sale / Want to Buy

3 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by muusic rr

1 double bed 2nd floor flat available

Lovely tenants just moved out of 2nd floor top of house in Stapleton Hall Road, N4, to return to Derbyshire for work.  Light, bright, brill…

Started by Kit in Accommodation Offered/Wanted

1 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by kit greveson

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service