Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,155)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Strengthening of Wightman Road bridge

I picked this up in the council's forward plan.  Alarm bells rung as I was afraid that it would mean the loss of the 7.5t weight restrictio…

Started by Karen Alexander in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

6 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by Richard Woods

Interested in setting up a gallery/cafe-bar in Harringay?

I'm looking at various premises in Harringay with a view to setting up an art gallery. I'm considering having a small cafe operation alongs…

Started by Monica B in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

31 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by Monica B

IKEA girls bed- FREE

We have an IKEA kids (girls) bed for anyone who wants it. Its the IKEA Minnen -see the link below. In white, no mattress. see the link bel…

Started by Neil Martin in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

0 Mar 22, 2014

Power cuts in Seven Sisters

That's three now in the past hour. Anyone know what's going on?  At least they are getting it back quickly each time. PS I just found this…

Started by pamish in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

18 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by Phil K

Effingham Road Post Stolen/Missing Saturday 15th

On Saturday afternoon I collected a large quantity of opened and unopened post which was scattered over the passage between Fairfax & E…

Started by sparkle in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

1 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by Charlotte

Lorem Ipsum revisited

Translation attempts in the Grauniad.  See the comments too. Cool how he starts with 'rrow', as 'lorem' is also decapitated. *waves to Hugh…

Started by pamish in Miscellany

0 Mar 22, 2014

Looking for a room or flat to rent, short term for my lovely visiting parents! 21 April - 20 May :)

Hi everyone, I'm about to have my first baby (yay!) and my parents are flying over from Australia for four weeks for the birth (double yay!…

Started by Marion in Accommodation Offered/Wanted

4 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by Marion

A tower for Finsbury Park

Perhaps I'm in a minority of one. But every time I go up to the park, near to the café, I think "this is the highest point for miles" (well…

Started by HarringayBirder in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

23 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by Hugo

Anyone know about the land behind the decorum, next to the police and the railways tracks ...

Near the bun factory and the chocolate Factory. I was told by a workman it's going to be a 'recycling centre'. Does that mean the one in Ho…

Started by Hugo in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

4 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by Hugo

Spate of burglaries postman robbery and our car vandalised in Hampden Lane N17

I seen a number of worrying posts re break-ins on the ladder roads but i wanted to give the word up about Hampden Lane off the old Tottenha…

Started by VIX in Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas

40 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by VIX

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service