Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,164)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Explosion of Variety

Hi everyone - I want to alert the good people of Harringay to an explosion of variety at Railway Fields over the past few days.... more and…

Started by Friends of Railway Fields in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

4 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by Friends of Railway Fields

For Sale

2 Roof motorbike helmets size small , one blue with white stripe                                                              one grey can…

Started by melanie allen in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 Apr 23, 2014

Secondhand furniture and oven for sale/free

Having a clear-out and the following are available: Old wooden filing cabinet £75 PicSize h103 x w50 x d64cm. Three drawers for foolscap ha…

Started by SarahC in For Sale / Want to Buy

8 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by SarahC

Baby items for sale - Muswell Hill

Various baby items for sale, some new and unused, some used but in very good condition, some duplicates of stuff I already have. All in wor…

Started by cara howard in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 Apr 23, 2014

Parents of under 10s: let me know where you find activities to do at home!

My work (for a science charity) is developing a project which needs some feedback from parents of children under 10. I'd be very grateful i…

Started by Olympia Harvey in Volunteering & Charitable Giving

3 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by Liz

Ex Hire speakers for sale

Hi all, I work for londonspeakerhire.com and we are selling off our ex-hire Mackie SRM450 Mk2’s and Mackie SRM350's. The Mackie SRM450's ar…

Started by Sas Stewart in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 Apr 23, 2014

Large Curtains For Sale

Large designer pencil pleat curtains that fit large bay window approximately 2.8 metre drop by 4 metre wide. Blue/cream/green Sanderson pat…

Started by Vic Upson in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 Apr 23, 2014

Houses converted to bedsits without planning permission.

Hi everyone. I am new here.  I wondered if anyone could help me. I am fed up with houses illegally converted into bedsits without planning…

Started by Jamie To in Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas

55 Apr 23, 2014

RE PROPERTY PRICES IN HARINGEY

Did any one notice in the news the other day that they are saying that the average property prices in Haringey are 1/2 a million. I know we…

Started by Shez Shez in Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas

36 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by Hugo

For Sale: Vintage Retro Magic Roundabout Hanging

I had this in my room as a kid in the 70s and my mum (clearing out) decided I should have it back. I figured there must be a retro geek out…

Started by Justin Guest in For Sale / Want to Buy

2 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by Justin Guest

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service