Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,165)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Front garden dug up and concreted without notice

We are seeking some advice please.  We got home from work yesterday to find that our entire front shared garden had been dug up and half of…

Started by Aleece in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

50 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by TBD

Women volunteer befrienders wanted to support local women affected by domestic violence and mental illness

Women Talking is a befriending service run by local charity Haringey Women's Forum. (I am a HoLer and I  co-ordinate the project). Our trai…

Started by Josephine in Volunteering & Charitable Giving

0 Apr 30, 2014

No right turn on Hewit rd

We had a leaflet from haringey today saying that the decision to reverse the traffic flow had been shelved and instead a no right turn woul…

Started by pipplypig in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

62 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by KatieH

Beautiful prints for sale, framed and ready to hang

Edale, by John Brundson £ make me an offer Summer Haze, by Kenneth Leech £ make me an offer Abstract, unknown artist £ make me an offer Ca…

Started by Gideon in For Sale / Want to Buy

5 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Sharon

Would you like to make singing more a part of your life?

Songworks Community Choir N8 is going from strength to strength. Our warm and friendly community is growing and we have a regular turnou…

Started by Singing Denise in Events / Activities / Things to Do

13 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by TBD

Cissbury Road

Hi guys, We are moving to Cissbury Road soon. We've done our research on the local area - great news about Wards Corner with ousting Grain…

Started by Velo in Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas

0 Apr 29, 2014

Two single rooms (let separately) available now

They are both very well presented rooms in a house on a quiet road, close to Finsbury Park. The facilities (Kitchen & bathroom) are to…

Started by Geraldine B in Accommodation Offered/Wanted

3 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Cecilia

Mosaic Making at the Library returns!

Learn the art of mosaic with Rachel at Stroud Green and Harringay Library This adult course will run over three weeks 10.30 to 12.30 on Tu…

Started by Liz in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Apr 29, 2014

Lively, creative people wanted for two double rooms, Waldeck Road available 24 May

Are you my awesome future housemate? Read on, and take the handy quiz at the end to find out. Location: N15 3EL (see on map) How great are…

Started by Suraya in Accommodation Offered/Wanted

0 Apr 29, 2014

Manuscript paper

I have a variety of manuscript paper for composers who like to score by hand. Make me an offer, or part exchange or maybe I'll just give it…

Started by Gideon in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 Apr 29, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service