Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,168)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for local pub history information - any leads welcome

Hello A group of local residents from Woodside/Noel Park is currently looking into submitting a listing request with English Heritage for t…

Started by Katie Tucker in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

3 May 22, 2014
Reply by Angela

FREE tennis sessions for adults and children at Down Lane Park Tennis Club during half term

During the half-term holidays, Fusion is offering you the chance to take part in FREE tennis sessions for adults and children: 3 brand new…

Started by Liz in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 May 22, 2014

Downhills Park Tennis Camp - 10 – 1pm 27 – 30 May

During the half-term holidays Downhills Park Tennis Club are offering children the chance to take part in tennis sessions. Your child will…

Started by Liz in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 May 22, 2014

Removing traffic barriers in Gardens, Hermitage Rd - reported position of Labour candidate in St Ann's ward

There's been lots of HOL coverage of the strange goings on in Labour's St Anne's ward selection process, which resulted in three new candid…

Started by michaelw in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

41 May 22, 2014
Reply by HarringayBirder

For Sale: Ecover Washing Power - 100 wash bag

I've been lucky enough to win a years' supply of washing powder & other laundry products. I have one of the large sacks of washing pow…

Started by Cath English in For Sale / Want to Buy

4 May 22, 2014
Reply by Cath English

How to vote in local body elections

I'm not going to tell you who to vote for, but these are some things you should think about given what I have discovered about local electi…

Started by John McMullan in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

1 May 22, 2014
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

HARRINGAY: Council elections 22nd May 2014 -- THE CONSERVATIVES

Labour have been running Haringey for the best part of half a century and throughout that time have consistently refused to take responsibi…

Started by Lydia R in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

68 May 22, 2014
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Electrician recommendation

Following recommendations on HOL I asked Ed Gravett to give me some advice and an estimate for household electrical work. What a star! Prom…

Started by Sara in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

2 May 21, 2014
Reply by Jacq

plaster efflorescence

My kitchen wall has small patches of plaster efflorescence, in different areas about half way up the wall. I've attached a photo. I was wo…

Started by Bethany in Ask a Question / Advice Sought

7 May 21, 2014
Reply by Bethany

CURTAINS FOR BAY WINDOW

We have recently had shutters put in to our bay window so no loner need the curtain or curtain pole.  If anyone is interested then please l…

Started by Eddie Evelyn-Hall in For Sale / Want to Buy

7 May 21, 2014
Reply by kiki_beresford_road

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service