Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,180)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need some advice? Try Haringey Advice

Good Advice Haringey is a new online directory of local advice providers. Find advice on many issues including benefits, debt, employment,…

Started by Liz in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

1 Jul 7, 2014

For Sale - Belfast Sinks x 4 £25 ono

Hi, I have four of these lovely old sinks/basins for sale on behalf of South Harringay Juniors. They have been used as planters for strawb…

Started by Artex Monkey in For Sale / Want to Buy

19 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Sarah East

Wireless Festival - information on soundcheck and expected crowds for the 3-6 July

Being one of the numerous folk who complained about noise levels at the Arctic Monkeys concert, I have received a helpful letter from the c…

Started by Liz in Local News and Stories from HoL

11 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by HBXL

Hiking shoes/trainers for sal Merril Continum

I have a pair of SIZE 6 Merril Continum hiking trainers for sale. v good condition only been worn a couple of times. Goretex and very comfo…

Started by Emma in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 Jul 7, 2014

Wireless Festival

Living as I do just adjacent to the festival site, although I can't see (for the trees) what is going on over there, I can certainly hear i…

Started by Madeline in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

46 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Madeline

Round oak table and 4 chairs for sale - £100

Lovely round dinner table and 4 matching chairs for sale. The table is solid oak and 1m wide. The chairs have matching oak legs and are cov…

Started by Jacq in For Sale / Want to Buy

1 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Jacq

Looking for an after school nanny from september onwards

Hi, we are two mothers looking for a nanny to pick up our kids from St Mary's School from September onwards. We need pick up 4 days a week…

Started by Mjs in Jobs / Careers / Self-employment

5 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Mjs

Room offered to rent

Hi neighbours I have a nice double room to rent out if you know anyone who might be interested.  This can be short or long term (min one mo…

Started by Levi in Accommodation Offered/Wanted

7 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by klaud

Wireless Festival Parking Restrictions Eased

The following from Haringey Council: The temporary additional parking restrictions for the Wireless Festival will be limited to Friday and…

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

5 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

Where are the Cabbage Whites?

Not an obscure racial reference.....but normally the back gardens of our area are home to a fair number of what was the ubiquitous cabbage…

Started by Philip in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

8 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Dick Harris

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service