Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,181)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Harringay Red Admiral

From my upstairs office, I spotted a red admiral alight on our solanum and thinking, as the wide mouthed frog said, you don't see many o…

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

5 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Dick Harris

My childcare for your building skills?

Hello, longshot perhaps, but are there any builders out there who would be interested in swopping their time and labour (knocking out a doo…

Started by Tara Curtis in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

5 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by TBD

Sash window expert(?) needed

Can anyone help? I'm looking for someone to fix or possibly replace one of our Edwardian style sash windows that has taken a bit of a batte…

Started by Abi in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

13 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by Anna

Large pine dining table

We have a lovely pine table - country kitchen type of style with turned legs-  6' x 3', which we no longer have room for.  Top is slightly…

Started by Anna in For Sale / Want to Buy

2 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by Anna

Painter/ Handyman required, N8 - any good recommendations for someone who won't let you down?

Hello, I am hoping someone will be able to pass on a good recommendation of trusty workmen. We moved to the area last year and are in need…

Started by Mrs Birch in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

14 Jul 16, 2014

scaffolding and painting exterior of house

Hi all Please can someone recommend a scaffolding company and someone to paint the exterior of our house. We are waiting on quotes from Rad…

Started by Salsa in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

15 Jul 16, 2014

New Opening on Green Lanes: Passion Cafe

Just spotted as I staggered past with bags of shopping that the new cafe where Haringey Flooring used to be has opened and is serving free…

Started by Liz in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

30 Jul 16, 2014

The Tottenham Outrage: a new Rex Tracey novel

Haringey's Rex Tracey returns in a new story that leads him from Stamford Hill to Tottenham via Finsbury Park and Wood Green, and ultimatel…

Started by Liz in Local News and Stories from HoL

0 Jul 16, 2014

House painter recommendation - Michael Nevrides

After a long searching for a local painter to decorate our front wall of the house we found Michael who has been running in this business f…

Started by Marek in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

7 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by Michael Anderson

Resident Parking: GLA & GLB

There have been a few discussions on HoL about parking restrictions in GLA and GLB, here is one from 2011. We went to Parkview yesterday fo…

Started by Justin Guest in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

14 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by John D

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service