Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,193)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

David Lammy running for Labour Mayoral nomination

David Lammy has put his hat in the ring for the Labour Mayoral nomination alongside Christian Wolmar. See Guardian article here. He will st…

Started by John McMullan in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

29 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Chris Setz

As war breaks out, the impact on the local area is immediately felt by residents

"Where are the Germans?"  a 65 year old labourer from Edmonton was reported to have asked the constable waking him from a drunken sleep, th…

Started by Liz in Local History (See History Group for main postings)

0 Sep 5, 2014

Music at the Green Fair

Hi everyone, If you aren't already aware, there is a free event down in Tottenham this Saturday, details of which have been posted in the e…

Started by Mike C in Events / Activities / Things to Do

1 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Tilly

Airport transfer recommendations?

We need to get to Heathrow with two cases, two buggies and 1yr old twins next week. Our days of travelling there by tube are over for now!…

Started by Gillian in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

3 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Kay

Why do so few HoL members post on this site?

HoL has over 7,000 individual members and many thousands of people view the site every month. I've started to wonder why I see mainly the s…

Started by Michael Anderson in About Harringay Online

12 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Hugh

Crouch End Walks Update

Still a chance to sign up for our walks this week end. On Saturday we're in Stroud Green. 2pm start at the World's End pub, 23 Stroud Gree…

Started by Paul in Events / Activities / Things to Do

2 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Paul

Like-a-Bike for SALE

I am selling a much loved kokua Like-a-Bike for £50. They sell new for about £150. It has been well used by our two boys but is still in ve…

Started by Sylvia Dietz in For Sale / Want to Buy

1 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Sylvia Dietz

Removals Service

I am looking for a reliable removals service to move the contents of a one bed flat and would be very grateful for any recommendations.  Th…

Started by Rachel in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

4 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Nez

Free stones (hardcore for building works?) available from Monday 25th August 2014

I have free stones to give away. They've been broken and been laid out in my garden. As of Monday they'll be free to anybody who may be doi…

Started by Susie Hanson in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

2 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Susie Hanson

BABY STUFF FOR SALE: LOVELY BABY BJORN BOUNCER WITH TOY BAR AND SPARE COVER

Good quality baby bjorn bouncer from clean, smoke-free home, all washed and ready to use.  The bouncer has a spare cover included. Retail p…

Started by Jo W in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 Sep 5, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service