Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,230)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Volunteers Wanted

Not sure if this is the right place for this. But, in order to keep the All Good Bookshop running we need volunteers. If you - or someone y…

Started by The All Good Bookshop in Volunteering & Charitable Giving

0 May 9, 2023

SCART to HDMI Cable Needed

Does anyone have a SCART to HDMI conversion able they do not need? I have an old DVD player I would love to play some DVDs through.

Started by Justin Guest in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

2 May 8, 2023
Reply by Justin Guest

Scout Park 200 year old oak threatened

Please consider signing the petition to show Haringey Council we don't support chopping down this important tree: https://www.change.org/p/

Started by Ros R in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

3 May 8, 2023
Reply by Martin (Woodside)

Japanese Knotweed at 78 Wightman Road

We’ve recently noticed what very much long like Japanese Knotweed growing on the land adjacent to 78 Wightman Road (the top of Duckett Road…

Started by Celia Roberts in Ask a Question / Advice Sought

1 May 7, 2023
Reply by Hugh

Crouch Hill Reservoir mowing

I walked past Crouch Hill Reservoir on Saturday and was saddened to see that most of the surface area was newly mown.  This being just be…

Started by Paul Skelton in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

5 May 7, 2023
Reply by Pamela Harling

local reflexologist

Hi  I'm recovering from a broken bone and its been suggested that a reflexologist might help? Can anyone recommend a good (localist) refl…

Started by Mary Thompson in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

4 May 7, 2023
Reply by Mary Thompson

I was not a little surprised to find myself suddenly surrounded with a light equal to that of the full moon, Hornsey 1754

After completing his masters degree at Cambridge in 1754, William Hirst became a navy chaplain. In April 1754, whilst living in Hornsey,…

Started by Hugh in Local History (See History Group for main postings)

4 May 7, 2023
Reply by Laurence

Haringey Heritage Walks, May 2023

This month, a couple of local heritage walks are being led by Oonagh Gay, daughter of one of the fathers of the Hornsey Historical Society,…

Started by Hugh in Events / Activities / Things to Do

3 May 7, 2023
Reply by arsenal delight

Moving van recommendation needed

Hi there, Can anyone recommend a good moving van service? Doesn't need to be a huge truck, a large van will probably do it!  Many thanks, L…

Started by Lynn in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

2 May 6, 2023
Reply by Angelos K

Foxes

Last evening a great commotion in the garden confrontation between our cat and a fox nose to nose no casualties 

Started by Paul lucas in Miscellany

1 May 5, 2023
Reply by Roy aka Smiffy

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service