Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,229)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

May at Ducketts Common

The edges of Ducketts Common are looking beautiful decked with the white of Queen Anne's Lace and the vivid blue of Green Alkanet 

Started by Liz in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

2 May 20, 2023
Reply by Lydia Walter

Susan Hill on Street Trees

Susan Hill talks about the value of street trees in cities "…London or other city streets - Oxford and Norwich are good examples - lined wi…

Started by Liz in Ideas for Better City Living

1 May 20, 2023
Reply by John Leeming

New trees outside McDonalds

“Each of the trees will be typically 8-10 years old and up to 4 metres tall and planted with barriers to avoid the roots causing damage.”…

Started by Mark in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

4 May 20, 2023
Reply by JJ B

Downsizing! And hoping some useful-to-others items for sale

Please PM me if you are interested in any of the following. IKEA LYCKSELE LÖVÅS Chair-bed £50  Single chair-bed including mattress, hardly…

Started by Georgie in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 May 19, 2023

Double doors to give away

2 Original interior doors (posted here on May 2nd) Free to anyone to collect , outside house now Text me :079 4451 5781 if interested &…

Started by 2wanda in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

0 May 19, 2023

Beautiful old Oak Tree in Scouts Park under threat - please sign the petition

URGENT Planning decision due tomorrow - 19th of May We aim to reach 1500 signatures by tomorrow. We need your help!! Clic on petition link…

Started by Kerem Aksoy in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

1 May 19, 2023
Reply by Maddy

Tonight 8pm - Last Few Free Comedy Tickets, Arthur Smith (QI, Have I Got News For You) Headlines at The Salisbury Hotel

Tonight 8pm - Arthur Smith Headlines Comedy Odyssey. Thursday 18th May. Starts 8 PM (doors 7:45 PM). Click THE LINK BELOW for FREE TICKET…

Started by Comedy Odyssey in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 May 18, 2023

Free concrete pavers for collection

Free 20+ concrete pavers. 60x75 and 60X60. Must be collected by Saturday morning. N44EL, call 07974915630

Started by Justin Krish in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 May 18, 2023

The perfectly pink priory purveyor of papers and more

Photos: Google Maps (left), Local Data Company (right) Stopping to get some sushi at Kimura yesterday, we popped in to the Priory News sho…

Started by Hugh in Local History (See History Group for main postings)

0 May 18, 2023

Tomorrow 8pm - Free Comedy Tickets, Arthur Smith (QI, Have I Got News For You) Headlines at The Salisbury Hotel

Tomorrow 8pm - Arthur Smith Headlines Comedy Odyssey. Thursday 18th May. Starts 8 PM (doors 7:45 PM). Click THE LINK BELOW for FREE TICKETS…

Started by Comedy Odyssey in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 May 17, 2023

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service