Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,126)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FOR SALE - SHIMANO SPD PEDALS PD-A530 - £10 please

Original price £59.99 Used for two weeks cycling in Sri Lanka (great), fell off a lot (not so great) and recognised my sporting limits (gre…

Started by LondonN4 in For Sale / Want to Buy

2 Oct 12, 2023
Reply by Luke

For sale - Ikea Poang Chair

In good condition with clean covers in light beige micro-suede £15. Please pm me to arrange collection if interested.

Started by Maddy in For Sale / Want to Buy

1 Oct 12, 2023
Reply by Maddy

Jars again!

I've now got 11 jars, small, medium and large sizes. If you'd like some or all of them, let me know. Otherwise will put in recycle bin. 

Started by Ruth in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

0 Oct 12, 2023

Need someone to cut back some ivy and tidy my garden for this Saturday or Sunday

Hello all. Looking for someone who can clear some weeds and cut back some ivy and a general tidy up in my small garden for this weekend. Ar…

Started by Doodle in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

4 Oct 12, 2023
Reply by Deborah Baxter

Garden Clearance Recommendation?

We would like to clear our back garden, which we've never used, and is extremely overgrown to the extent that it may have some rubbish unde…

Started by Kiare Ladner in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

8 Oct 12, 2023
Reply by Resident

Free - storage cabinet 2 of 2

Giving away a single wood-effect cabinet with a hinged door (don't be fooled by the fact it looks like 3 drawers) and a single shelf inside…

Started by Marion Gray in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

0 Oct 11, 2023

Big hole opened up on New River Path

The New River riverbank hole today Walking along the New River Ptah behind Wightman Road today, Gill and her dog George weer confronted w…

Started by Hugh in Local News and Stories from HoL

6 Oct 11, 2023
Reply by Hugh

Steam train Sat 7th 1005 at Harringay station, first visit for 55 years by this locomotive

The weather forecast is good and it's here mid-morning not at dawn. It has a striking appearance with its copper-capped double chimney and…

Started by Gordon T in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

3 Oct 11, 2023
Reply by John Shulver

New River Path Wightman Road closed by Police

Anyone know what happened?

Started by Brian Ahearne in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

11 Oct 11, 2023
Reply by Hugh

Any idea about the loud intermittent alarm that comes from the direction of Hornsey Depot?

I live on the North end of the Ladder - close to the Mosque on Hampden Road. I've been aware for a couple of years now of the alarm that so…

Started by illyriafilms in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

5 Oct 11, 2023
Reply by John D

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service