Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Volunteering & Charitable Giving (616)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Local cycles to Eurovision to raise money for Special Olympics

HoL member Mandy Norman is setting off to cycle to Eurovision to raise money for the Special Olympics. Mandy's passion for this cause com…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 15, 2013

Sponsored Walk in Aid of Headway

As we all shiver this weekend, I'm looking forward to taking part in a sponsored "walk" which members of my barristers' chambers will be do…

Started by David Schmitz

3 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by David Schmitz

Funding: Grants from Postcode Trust

Grants for Greater London due to open on October 7th Small Grants programme Funding is available for projects of up to 6 months in length r…

Started by HoL Site Admin

2 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Donations needed for jumble sale this Saturday at North Harringay School

Let me know if you have any donations of clean clothes, toys, books and household goods for the North Harringay School PSA jumble sale this…

Started by Adam

2 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Adam

Festival Organiser roles up for grabs!

Have you ever been to a festival and wished you could have helped to plan it? Are there things you'd like to see at a local festival but ne…

Started by Vivien Macdona

5 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Vivien Macdona

Old TVs for new homes wanted for homeless young people

I work for a young people's service in Haringey and we often house homeless young people in their own accommodation. They will often have…

Started by andy

12 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Wendy McManus

Opportunity at Railway Fields

Attention all locals who love nature and children!  The Railway Fields staff are looking for volunteers to help with the environmental educ…

Started by Mary Hogan

0 Feb 8, 2013

Jolly Babies - volunteers needed to run play group

Jolly Babies is a volunteer-run drop-in playgroup for parents / carers and their children aged 0-3. We are looking for more volunteers to r…

Started by Rebecca

3 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Rebecca

Fundraising!

Hi All,  A group from my work is riding in the London to Amsterdam charity bike ride to raise money for Children with Cancer. This is a gr…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

2 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

The Hunger Banquet (Oxfam) - let's get involved!

Dear Harringay residents, Thank you for all those who attended our previous event at Oxfam shop Wood Green. We're planning another fantas…

Started by Katrina Gajewska

5 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Katrina Gajewska

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service