Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Volunteering & Charitable Giving (612)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Loose Ends Project - finishing left behind crafts

Hi everyone! I've recently become involved in a scheme called the Loose Ends Project, which aims to have volunteers finish off craft projec…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

5 Mar 10, 2023
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

'Our Forgotten Neighbours' Finsbury Park open-air soup kitchens seeking donations

Last week someone knocked on my door, asking for donations for a soup kitchen. Having told him that I don't usually make doorstep donatio…

Started by Hugh

0 Mar 8, 2023

Garden and litter picking morning Priory Park

The volunteer gardeners for Priory Park N8  are having an open session on Sunday 5th March 2023 at 11.00am.  Come and join us for a litter…

Started by Vic Upson

0 Feb 25, 2023

Kurdish Community Centre asking for help following Turkish earthquake

A note from Lucy of GRA:    The earthquake in Turkey this week has hit the southeast, which is a predominantly Kurdish area. Many of our ne…

Started by HoL Site Admin

3 Feb 10, 2023
Reply by Jon L

Volunteering in the Tottenham area

Read Easy Haringey has recently set up in the borough.  We have lots of potential readers coming forward for help, mainly in the Tottenham…

Started by Joanna Burke

0 Jan 26, 2023

Trying to get a friend and her kid out of Kyiv

Hello there - I have an English teacher friend in Kyiv who's desperate to get herself and her seven-year-old out at the moment. The blackou…

Started by Hugh D

0 Jan 22, 2023

Free 2 year old grey carpet and underlay in great condition collection n8

we have pulled up this carpet- it has been cut into smaller amounts but the room in total is 7.80M X 5.80M so a large amount and decent und…

Started by rachelm1

0 Jan 20, 2023

FOR FREE- METAL ART

Started by rachelm1

0 Jan 20, 2023

Sociable and enjoy swimming?

Community Disability Swimming club, WeSwim, is looking for volunteers to help local people with disabilities on Monday evenings 7.15-8.15 a…

Started by Hannah

0 Jan 19, 2023

Food Bank Reaching out to the Community

Hello and Happy New Year! The Gospel Centre Food Bank has been using Harringay Online to provide updates for the last few years. In order t…

Started by Dexter

1 Jan 11, 2023
Reply by Park

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service