Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted (4,193)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Assitance moving furniture around

Does anyone know a couple of strong persons who can help me move couple of heavy pieces  within my house. Either working as a business or d…

Started by gbee

3 Feb 29
Reply by gbee

Fridge freezer repair person needed

Hello, We have a freezer compartment not quite working properly, so we are just trying to someone to take a look. Any recommendations?  B…

Started by Ben

1 Feb 29
Reply by gbee

Any good reliable recommended Carpenter in Harringay area?

Need bedroom door replaced, can anyone suggest someone good and reliable? Thanks

Started by air

3 Feb 27
Reply by adamvietnam

Recommendation for LA Roofing

Wanted to share a quick recommendation for Lee Murphey from LA Roofing. We had a leak in one of the bedrooms and a couple of other issues.…

Started by Tim Gent

0 Feb 26

Lead pipe replacement and bathroom waste pipe repairs

Hello. I am looking for a company to replace a short section of lead pipe and to repair an underground waste water pipe. Does anyone have a…

Started by Nicky

2 Feb 24
Reply by Nicky

jet washing?

anybody know of any jetwashing companies that supply their own water and power so can turn up and do the front garden without needing acces…

Started by Lizzie R

0 Feb 16

Small job- new gripper needed

Help! The gripper on the threshold of my kitchen/landing has broken. It's becoming a bit dangerous!  Anyone know of someone who does small…

Started by Ruth

0 Feb 15

Carer

I am a part time carer and looking for clients who need help. I have years experience. if you know of anyone who would suit this service pl…

Started by Ben Quigley

0 Feb 13

Recommendation Roofer Lee; LA Roofing

I've contacted Lee after seeing positive feedback here on Haringey Online. He went to see the property quickly after a leak and gave me goo…

Started by Zafer Arslan

0 Feb 13

Recommended washing machine repairer - Marian @ Hornsey Appliance Centre

We recently had a problem when the drum of our 14 year old Bosch washing machine stopped turning. Phoned several repairers, whose call-out…

Started by OneWomanAndHerDog

3 Feb 12
Reply by Ros R

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service