Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted (4,214)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

need a roofer!

hi there, can anyone recommend a roofer? i've realised that the stains on my ceiling are not going away. and that its time to address the i…

Started by clare de l

7 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by clare de l

HandyPerson (Man)

Florian Cozma does tiling, painting and decorating, small jobs around the house. He is very polite, a quick worker, does a good job, charge…

Started by Alison

1 May 17, 2010
Reply by JeremyS

ELECTRICIAN needed

Hi I only need a smoke alarm put up (pref this weekend) does anyone know of a local registered electrician with their own ladder? many tha…

Started by Marika

2 May 15, 2010
Reply by Mic Jeeves

Roofer

Can anyone recommend a good roofer to investigate a leak and to replace our gutters? Thank you.

Started by Coco

0 Apr 15, 2010

Roofer needed

HI Any recommendations for a trustworthy roofer? Leaky roof. Thanks

Started by Pat

2 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by PeterPiper

Gardener Required

Our garden is a shambles and I wondered if anyone knew of a decent gardener in our area? The job is too big for me to do on my own. Does an…

Started by Noots

2 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Chris Ford

Local Electrician

Hi I wonder if anyone would be able to help. One of my plug points seems to have suddenly stopped working and I need a reliable and experie…

Started by KP

2 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Geoff Amabilino

Anyone know of a good Vet?

the cat's beeen fighting again

Started by Lee Andrews

15 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Caroline

can anyone recommend a damp-proofing expert? and also a handy-man who can do painting and decorating?

got some bits and pieces that need to be done in our house. any recommendations for damp-proofing experts and handy-men would be much appre…

Started by Jo W

7 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Anna

Anyone recommend a decent chimney sweep?

Can anyone recommend a decent firm of chimney sweeps? We've got a bit of a problem with pigeons and other birds dying in ours!!

Started by Stuart

10 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by pamish

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service