Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted (4,191)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for someone to lay a patio

I need the patio to be re-laid (new slabs). Does anyone have any recommendations?   Many thanks

Started by Laurence

3 Jun 24, 2011

Painter/decorator needed

Any recommendations? I have tried the numbers listed here but either got no reply or they haven't replied to my message. I'm looking for so…

Started by Gina O

5 Jun 24, 2011

Local recs for new bathroom?

Hi all. We're looking to have our bathroom refurbished and I'd like to go down the local route if at all possible. Can anyone recommend any…

Started by Abi

15 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by KP

Double glazing

Hi everybody Are there any decent ... ahem... double-glazing people in North London you'd recommend?

Started by Ekaterina Senin

5 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by Michael Anderson

Maths tutoring for kids by Skype for £12 an hour

SInce we have semi-regular requests for tutors, I thought some folk might be interested in this new company I came across.   Mathematics is…

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 16, 2011

Smelly drain - builder recommendation please....

Hello Can anyone recommend a builder for the following job? Bad smells come out of the main outside drain (where kitchen and bathroom was…

Started by RNM

1 Jun 15, 2011

Last-minute party venue!

I'm a volunteer at the very wonderful Lauderdale House in Highgate - and just on the off-chance that anyone is looking for a last-minute su…

Started by AntK

1 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by AntK

local gardener recommendation?

Can anyone recommend a local gardener? Just need someone to cut the lawn & tidy up who doesn't charge too much & is reliable! The p…

Started by Karen

4 May 31, 2011
Reply by Karen

Eternal Earth-Bound Pets Inc. to the rescue

As the excellent Wood Green Animal Shelter may find itself overwhelmed with lonely pets after the world comes to an end this Saturday, I'm…

Started by pamish

8 May 21, 2011
Reply by pamish

Can you recommend a car cleaner?

Two members of Stroud Green Residents' Association are looking for a "a place that will do a very good car clean, particulalry inside?" An…

Started by HoL Site Admin

4 May 3, 2011
Reply by HoL Site Admin

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service