Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted (4,159)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sash windows in need of some tlc and a paint job

hi there - can anyone recommend a reliable painter able to strip back and re-paint the sash windows on the outside of our house?? They are…

Started by Paul Harvey

8 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Olympia Harvey

A little shout out for HOL and tradesman I found here

We recently moved into the borough and had one of those moving experiences where everything broke or needed quite significant work doing to…

Started by Helene Moran

1 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Quote for house painting

We've been quoted £800-1000 to repaint the front of our terrace (bog-standard 1900's job on the ladder). There are a few cracks to fill and…

Started by Sophie Smith

10 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Helene Moran

Recommended Painter and Plasterer

Good references for two tradespeople I've used recently - both sourced from other recommendations here on HoL. Painter: Vince Girandola  07…

Started by abstractjuz

2 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Helene Moran

Wrought iron window bars

I am looking to put some bars outside my windows. I don't want the complete window covered, something like a Juliet balcony made of wrought…

Started by Gill

3 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Jackie Chambers

Seeking... A plumber who has experience fitting toilets and can cope with iron pipes

If anyone has good experience with a plumber who has a track record of replacing toilets, isn't fazed by 50s plumbing, and isn't booked up…

Started by Zoe Healey

2 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Zoe Healey

Local Builder, Plumber, Plasterer and Painter

Hi I am  putting this recommendation up for a local tradesman that has done a number of jobs for me over the last few months, and want to s…

Started by Ayesha

3 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by tigha

Can anyone recommend a roofer?

I have a leak in my roof - does anyone know a roofer who could help? thanks

Started by Tina

7 May 29, 2012
Reply by Gideon Lyons

looking for handyman/gardener who can do a decking

hi everyone, i want to put a small decking in the gardening as well as some other work, if anyone knows of someone who can do this type of…

Started by paddyk

2 May 29, 2012
Reply by caroline ritchie

Can anyone recommend a tree surgeon?

We have a large sycamore in our garden a bit too close to the house for comfort - so it needs some attention...... Has anyone had a similar…

Started by KatyT

5 May 27, 2012
Reply by KatyT

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service