Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted (4,176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can Anyone Recommend a Reliable, Cheap, CORGI Registered Plumber.

hello. I am a boiler. I can heat a house, but I refuse to produce hot water, despite being hit, pleaded with, twiddled, and researched. I a…

Started by Simon Key

9 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Iona

Bride-to-be looking for mobile hair and make-up person

Can anyone recommend or know of someone who can do both hair and make-up for a wedding? Local-ish wedding in Islington/City so if they live…

Started by Katie Brooker

3 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Katie Brooker

Looking for nanny share

We're looking for a family with a nanny to share for four days per week (days to be confirmed but probably Monday - Thursday 8am - 6pm). To…

Started by Nick G-T

0 Oct 7, 2012

Reclaimed fireplaces - where do I get them?

I'm doing up my house on the ladder, where the last owner threw away the original Victorian fireplaces some years ago. I'm refurbishing the…

Started by RNM

7 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by Ian

recommendation for web carrier?

Can anyone recommend a website carrier and email supplier that is reliable and not too expensive? I'm paying some £40 a year to run mine an…

Started by pamish

6 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by VIX

Looking for a dancer for leaving do

This might be one of the weirdest "looking-for" posts up here but here goes! A friend of mine is both getting married and moving to the oth…

Started by Sharon

7 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Betty Careless

Hard working, reliable cleaner available in crouch end.

My Polish cleaner is amazing. She does not stop for a second and the whole house sparkles, no corner has escaped her beady eye. Her english…

Started by mrs finch

11 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Grazyna Bonati

Plasterer and decorator recommended

HI all I can recommend Greg, a plasterer and decorator who has done quite a lot of work in my house. He's very capable, polite, punctual a…

Started by Neil

9 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Harringay

Spanish & guitar

I am looking for teachers of both Spanish and guitar - does anyone know of either local lessons or local teachers? Many thanks

Started by Pinenut

9 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Pinenut

URGENT- Babysitter Needed Tonight (27th)

Our babysitter has let us down for tonight, she is not well sadly. So, I now find myself a bit stuck. Anyone able to babysit between 7.30 t…

Started by Justin Guest

1 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by malgorzata dyke

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service