Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted (4,201)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Good handyman to fix washing machine needed

Hi All  My washing machine won't drain - anyone know a good local handyman that would come and fix it. Thanks George

Started by George Garrad

7 Nov 16, 2012

Can anyone recommend an architect?

We'd like to get someone round our house to have a look at our unnofficial loft extension and tell us what it might cost to make the change…

Started by James Rixon

4 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Newyork

Cooker knob - repair needed

I have a Tecnik VL2.2 oven whose operating knob has worn out. Can anyone recommend a person who can find and fix a replacement, please?

Started by Ed Crane

3 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Christopher Fowler

Need someone with a chainsaw

Hi, We have a felled tree in our back garden in huge pieces and we need to get it cut down for storage before winter really sets in. I'm lo…

Started by CatC

1 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Geoff Amabilino

Furniture Upholsterers

Hi there We have a danish style arm chair that needs reupholstering. Any recommendations? (or tips if we decide to do it ourselves) Would n…

Started by NIck and Lizzy

13 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Susannah

Cooker repair

Can anyone recommend someone Gas Safe Registered who can repair my cooker.  The gas used to switch off when the lid was lowered but it does…

Started by S.H.

2 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by S.H.

Recommendation please for a trusted trader to repair our leaking fridge.

Not much to add,really.Our fridge is leaking and we want it repaired by a trades person, who comes recommended. Thanks in anticipation.

Started by snappy stephen

1 Nov 13, 2012

Cleaner wanted

We're looking for someone to clean a couple hours a week, preferably on a Thursday afternoon. We live in a flat on one of the Ladder street…

Started by MLBuckers

2 Nov 11, 2012

Cleaner

I would like to recommend our brilliant cleaner - Lina. She is very reliable, cleans to a high standard, is happy to get on with things wit…

Started by Jack

3 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Jack

ICT repair laptop

Hello My laptop seems to be running incredibly slow and I'm convinced that a good clean up of any bugs/viruses will get it back to normal r…

Started by LISA SMITH

20 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service