Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted (4,201)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Handyman

I have just been in touch with Martin, the handyman whose details I found on this site.  Before I book him to start work it would be great…

Started by gwyn247

5 Dec 5, 2012

Double glazing

Has anyone used Lordship Double Glazing? Would you recommend?

Started by Liz Young

8 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Liz Young

Need a plumber for a burst pipe asap... Langham Road.

Anyone know of a reliable plumber to replace a connector pipe upstairs. Put a nail through and its leaking slowly.  Have turned of the heat…

Started by Dee

2 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Shaun walsh

need laptop fixed for today - help Marek

Hi Marek I hope this makes it way to you as I can't seem to find your contact details. Would you be able to come round this evening at 5.4…

Started by LISA SMITH

1 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Marek

NHS Dentist - Any Recommendations?

I'm looking for a good NHS dentist, can anyone recommend one? I've had some really bad experience in the past... Thanks!

Started by B

8 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by ana p

Laptop Repair Recommendation

Just want to thank Marek who has replaced the screen on my daughter's laptop. There was an accident and the screen cracked. Marek was punct…

Started by Yvonne

7 Nov 22, 2012

I'm moving, can anyone give me some boxes & suggest a van hire please?

Lovely People I am moving away from Harringay Central in a week & am hoping you can help me with a couple of the logistics Do any of…

Started by Takaokagiejin

4 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Takaokagiejin

Builder Wanted- Recent Recommendations

I am going to search the Tradesmen section, but just in case, is there anyone you may have used locally for a house renovation recently (ba…

Started by Justin Guest

13 Nov 17, 2012
Reply by Salsa

Moving company needed

Hi HOL, We're moving house next month, from flat to house staying in n10. Looking for recommendations of who to use as the movers. Lookin…

Started by Stuart

0 Nov 17, 2012

selling a car for scrap - any recommendations?

Very sadly and reluctantly I am going to have to sell my car for scrap after it failed to start last night.  I think it is unlikely to star…

Started by Kumari

12 Nov 17, 2012
Reply by Kumari

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service