Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted (4,176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Local car hire

Any recommendations as to where we can hire a car locally? Am a member of Zipcar but its fantastically expensive if you want one for more t…

Started by Alison P

9 Mar 13, 2013

Gardener

We need to someone to do some work in our gardening. Nothing very skilled really - clearing away some slabs and walls, and making the groun…

Started by Allie

2 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Allie

car body repair recommendations

Hi Gang I need to get two small dents fixed on my Fiat, the Fiat garage have quoted £800 which seems terrifying and clearly won't be happen…

Started by Takaokagiejin

0 Mar 12, 2013

Reliable/trustworthy cleaner required - N15

Hiya, I'm sure this question gets asked time and again, but I'm looking to find a reliable, trustowrthy cleaner for 3 hours a week in N15.…

Started by Alastair Pearce

1 Mar 12, 2013

Basement conversion and wall repairs/renovation

Hi  We have a basement that's been semi-done and are thinking about getting it done properly - possibly extending and then damp-proofing i…

Started by deepajourno

2 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by deepajourno

Recommended Double Glazing Company

I highly recommend Barnet Window Company. They recently replaced our windows and did a brilliant job. They're a family business and the qua…

Started by tulips

0 Mar 9, 2013

childcare wanted - nanny or possibly childminder, from mid march

Hi there, I am returning to the area and looking for someone to help look after my 19month old from mid march, - either a nanny/babysitter/…

Started by Mrs Baylis

3 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Tina S

Can anyone recommend a good Mobile hairdresser / home hairdresser ?

Have been housebound with illness for 8 weeks and no end in sight and would feel a lot chirpier with my 2 inch roots highlighted.  Not real…

Started by byl999

5 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Sophie BBARR

Recommend someone to carry our an Energy Performance Inspection?

I understand that any property being rented has to have an Energy Performance Inspection. Who carries these things out and can anyone recom…

Started by Andrew

1 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Hugh

Recommendation for extractor fan fitter

Hello Can anyone give me a good recommendation for someone who can fit an extractor fan in our kitchen for us? Many thanks Sally

Started by Salsa

4 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service