Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted (4,182)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Loft insulation

Has anyone had a loft insulated recently please?  Is there a firm that's recommended please? We wouldn't qualify for the grants. Thank you…

Started by Marian Leatherby

3 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Marian Leatherby

Washing machine repair folk needed

Our washing machine has decided to spring a leak of some kind at the back, depositing a fair amount of water on our lovely wooded floor. A…

Started by Hugh D

5 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Mathilde333

Man and Van/ Person and Van needed

Hi there I have searched the earlier forum discussions and not found any recommendations, so starting a new post. Can anyone recommend a de…

Started by NIck and Lizzy

1 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by ElleCarumba

wood burning stove supplier/fitter recommendation please?

Hi Has anyone had a woodburning stove fitted (inc chimney lining) in the last year or so? Could you recommend a brand and type of stove? Co…

Started by Kirsten Foster

15 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Kirsten Foster

Need a labourer / handyman / tiler

Hello!I'm in urgent need of someone to come and remove some tiles and bathroom suite furniture from a small downstairs bathroom. It would i…

Started by Helene Moran

1 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Con

School pick-up and after school care

Hello all, I am looking for someone to pick up my son (4) from Alexandra primary school in wood green on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and to loo…

Started by Katie Tucker

0 Sep 13, 2013

Wedding photographer required

Hello, My fiancee and I are getting married in North London on 1 September this year and are looking for a good (but not hideously expensiv…

Started by Sarah Norman

11 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by kiki_beresford_road

Registered Childminder on the ladder or nearby needed urgently

My daughter needs a childminder asap for her 11month old girl. Recommendations would be very welcome. Mondays and Thursdays and possibly f…

Started by gilly

8 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by gilly

Looking for a natural family photographer

Hi there, just want to mark my lil 2 year olds birthday with a family portrait. Can you recommend me a local studio or photographer who is…

Started by Marika

5 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Andre

New bathroom

Hi, can anyone recommend someone to install a new bathroom, am working towards a new bathroom suite, flooring etc and would like to find so…

Started by Rachel

7 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Rachel

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service