Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted (4,161)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Childminder wanted

Hi, I know lots of people post on this topic but it is helpful to get up to date information. I am going to need a childminder starting fro…

Started by LMS

5 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by LMS

Structural engineer

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a structural engineer? Any any idea of the cost of getting one out to assess…

Started by Col

3 Oct 28, 2013

Can anyone recommend a wood burning stove fitter?

I've just had my fireplace unblocked and would like to get the chimney lined and a wood burning stove installed. I wonder if anyone has don…

Started by Sazzle

1 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by byl999

Professional Cleaners for house move in

Hello - I see there are quite a few posts for domestic cleaners, however, I'm looking for cleaners who can do a one off move in clean prior…

Started by Nicole

1 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Suziki

Would like to re recommend Richard 'Home for life' roofer/general builder

We had gutter clean and a section of broken guttering. He turned up at 2pm prompt and was extremely polite, cleaned our rear and front gutt…

Started by VIX

1 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by JackieHagland

Roof gutter Cleaning

Hi. Can anyone recommend anyone that does this locally or indeed if anyone can lend me a LONG ladder? Many thanks.

Started by Jude

7 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Justin Guest

Kitchen worktop fitter

Hi there, We are looking for someone to remove our current kitchen worktops and replace them with laminate tops from ikea. Can anyone recom…

Started by Rachel Davies

3 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Salsa

Small sewing jobs?

Hi I just wondered if anyone knows of a local tailor who takes on small sewing jobs. I have a few simple things that need to be done and I…

Started by KP

7 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Gerry Platt

Child care needed 1 day per week until Christmas

Hello I am looking for someone to help with child are for 1 day a week starting as soon as possible until Christmas i have a 5 1/2 month…

Started by N8mum

0 Oct 19, 2013

Restoration of antique mirror

I'm looking for someone who would be able to restore a 1930s /40s mirror. A few of the metal clasps which attach the glass to the back boar…

Started by katia

1 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by HarringayBirder

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service