Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted (4,176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Boiler - Saunier Duval

Does anyone happen to have a Saunier Duval boiler for which they have a regular maintenance/service chap/chapess? We're struggling to get a…

Started by The L J Monk

2 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by lvm2013

looking for a cleaning lady for once a week house cleaning in the ladder

hello dear neighbours  we are looking for a cleaning lady for once a week cleaning,any good recomendations? many thanks Marta

Started by Marta Neves

0 Jul 4, 2014

Garage on Wightman Road (at the top of Effingham Road) - Re-opened thankfully!

After waking up to a flat tyre this morning I was very grateful for the help of the garage at the top of Effingham Road. Some will remember…

Started by Sue

0 Jul 2, 2014

Need boiler replaced - heating engineer recommendations pls?

Hi my old boiler has died and I need that and the water tank taken out, replaced with a new combi. Need someone I can trust - so a personal…

Started by Nick

8 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Jonny

Dentist for Toddler

Can anyone recommend a good dentist near the ladder to take a toddler to for his first visit? I'd like it to be a positive experience! Than…

Started by IAG

2 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by IAG

Plumber-on-a-bike

I found Brendan on HOL. Tel: 07784 251793 He came twice to rescue a horrible, ancient kitchen tap from ruination - once at 20 mins notice!…

Started by Sara

5 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Richard Wilson

External repairs and house painting in one go?

Hi All I'm looking for someone to do some external repairs to the front of our house (some pointing and window sill repair) and to repaint…

Started by Kate

6 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by Jacqueline Cousins

Plumber recommendation

We recently had some work done in the house by Chris Williams, having seen a recommendation for him on HoL. We were really pleased with his…

Started by Monica B

5 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by Blob

accountant required

Hi, does anyone know and reccomend a accountant in the area with good service and rates for self employed clients? Regards, B

Started by Bulent Ozlem

2 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by tulips

BUILDERS REQUIRED

Will be looking to extend my property up and out - need reliable and reasonably priced builders - waiting for planning permission.

Started by Shez Shez

5 Jun 21, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service