Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted (4,176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

builder required to patch up the cement rendered plinths

Hi, can someone recommend a  reliable, and affordable 'someone' who can do patch repairs to the cement rendered plinths outside the damp co…

Started by annie

2 Sep 4, 2014
Reply by Nick Newman

Computer Repair

Highly recommending Marek. I got his details from the forum and had the unfortunate need to use him not once but twice (never drink tea ne…

Started by Rebekah Billingsley

1 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by Hugh

Decoracus

Just wondering if anyone knows what is happening with Decoracus at the moment? I have been trying to get in touch with them for over a week…

Started by Joanna Knight

3 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by Joanna Knight

Builder recommendations needed please

Can anyone recommend a builder that they have USED and are happy with. Not just someone you know please - want a recommendation on their wo…

Started by Lisa

10 Sep 1, 2014

My excellent childminder is looking for more kids to look after

Hello, If anyone on here is looking for an Ofsted-registered childminder, I have a recommendation for you. My two-year old goes to a child…

Started by Donna

0 Aug 31, 2014

burglar alarm and CCTV - any recommendations?

After choosing a fraud on Which? local, we are now left with cables hanging from nearly every room, but no equipment and short of 400£. We…

Started by JAS

3 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by JAS

Does anyone have a local gutter, roof repair person to recommend?

Hi All, Can anyone recommend a reliable and good builder/roofer that could repair a leak in my extension roof and look at some guttering? I…

Started by Cat

19 Aug 31, 2014

I am looking for a cleaner

Hi Everyone, I am new to this site and thought I would give it a try. I am looking for a cleaner for approx. 2.5 hrs a week. I would be ver…

Started by anthony n

2 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by anthony n

Blackboard Writer / Sign Writer Needed

We are redesigning all of our internal black boards and would like local blackboard writer to get in touch.  Pictures will not be required…

Started by Stuart Marden

1 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by cheryl

Wanted-Housesitter/dogsitter

hi, Does anyone know of a reliable person who could look after our house and two dogs whilst we are on holiday??

Started by mrs finch

3 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by mrs finch

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service