Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted (4,193)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tutor for KS3 support in maths and science

We are looking for a tutor to help our son with maths and science in KS3. He doesn't need anything very formal, he's looking for a bit of h…

Started by EllenH

10 Jun 11
Reply by EllenH

Cleaner has space for a new client on Fridays.

My cleaner currently has space for a new client in the Wood Green, Hornsey, Crouch End areas owing to  a previous moving house. Ewa has  w…

Started by Roger Kemp

0 Jun 9

Recommendations to refresh decking

Hi, I need a handyman/woman or decking company to come refresh my wooden decking please. Cleaning and treating and putting new stain. Any r…

Started by ThaiDi

4 Jun 7
Reply by ThaiDi

LA Roofing recommended

We used Lee Murphy (LA Roofing) after seeing him recommended here. We had quite a small job that needed to be done on a timber and plastic…

Started by Cathy

1 Jun 7
Reply by Phil M

Cutting kitchen cabinet doors

Can anyone recommend somebody that would be willing to cut down some kitchen cabinet doors? I only need them trimmed down to fit and would…

Started by Dave S

2 Jun 4
Reply by Dave S

Highly Recommended Plumber

Hey Guy's,  Had a really great experience with a local plumber, who was very detailed about the work which needed doing and completed the…

Started by Gareth

2 May 31
Reply by arsenal delight

Man and Van recommendation needed

Hi, after many happy years in Haringey I am getting ready to move to York in June. Any recommendations for a long-distance man and van serv…

Started by Laura

3 May 31
Reply by Rosamund Tomlins

Cleaner recommendation - Teodora

Our cleaner of many years, Teodora, has capacity for more work - I can't recommend her highly enough. If you're looking for someone reliabl…

Started by Claire Ayles

2 May 31
Reply by Linda

Someone to fit wooden doors

Hello, I'm looking for someone who knows about wood who would be able to fit a couple of wooden doors that I bought in the kitchen. bw Jen…

Started by Jenny

1 May 29
Reply by Hugh

Roofer Recommendations

Hi there, I am looking for reliable roofing company to fix an ongoing leak on our roof.  Lee at LA Roofing has been recommended and will tr…

Started by Angela Thompson

2 May 28
Reply by Angela Thompson

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service