Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted (4,161)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Painter, decorator, handyman extraordinaire...

Just in case anyone is looking for somebody to spruce up their home, as I was a few months ago, I highly recommend "Russell for Hire". We a…

Started by Jane Roberts

0 Apr 16

Plumber warning - Neil Protheroe

I know everyone has a bad day but this encounter with Neil Protheroe was so awful and upsetting I wanted others to be able to consider it w…

Started by Agatha

41 Apr 14
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

Looking for help to remove building waste (broken tiles) from communal refuse bins in E4?

My sister's having her bathroom redecorated and unbeknownst to her the workmen disposed of bags of broken tiles into the communal rubbish b…

Started by Haringey Cat

1 Apr 12
Reply by Gina Fenton

Re-grouting of Shower area - recommendations wanted please

Hello, I had my shower re-grouted about 4 years ago but I can see that the grout is deteriorating and some small cracks are appearing which…

Started by KTwok

0 Apr 11

Landscape gardener/builder needed to lay flagstones

We would be grateful for recommendations of an experienced landscape gardener to lay approximately ten square metres of flagstones in our f…

Started by Colin

1 Apr 5
Reply by Don

Tree surgeon recommendations?

Looking for a heavy duty tree surgeon who can remove a whole tree (sadly) and also do root grinding. Anybody had any positive experiences l…

Started by Alice B

4 Apr 5
Reply by Atom Gallery

Another shout out for Greg

Another big recommendation for Greg and his workmate Daniel, who have just completed work on our house. We needed a variety of painting, de…

Started by MW

1 Apr 5
Reply by Henry Busiakiewicz

We would like to re recommend Greg the painter/decorator

We got his details off of a post from Neil (HOL member) Greg worked on our homes exterior and interior all of last week, he even turned up…

Started by VIX

73 Apr 4
Reply by MW

Accountant?

Hello! Could anyone recommend a reliable accountant for a personal tax return please? Thanks

Started by anton

1 Apr 4
Reply by Anna Chojnacka

Replacing wooden garden fence panels

Does anyone know of a local reliable person/firm?

Started by Bridget Methuen

2 Mar 29
Reply by Bridget Methuen

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service