Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted (4,182)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Deborah Baxter - highly recommended gardener

Another recommend for Deborah Baxter who got our garden back under control recently. She and her colleague worked really hard for a long af…

Started by Tessa

0 10 hours ago

Refresher driving lessons

Any recommendations for a local driving instructor for someone a little nervous of London roads?

Started by Alice B

0 19 hours ago

Recommendation for Michial Kogios excellent Painter & decorator

I wanted to highly recommend Michial as a painter who can be found on this forum. This week he did a fantastic job decorating the hallway i…

Started by Caren

3 on Friday
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

Recommending Neofix Development builders

I thoroughly recommend these builders, recommended by a friend they'd done two projects for.  They re-modelled our bathroom, and created mo…

Started by Marian Leatherby

0 on Thursday

Cleaner recommendation - Teodora

Our cleaner of many years, Teodora, has capacity for more work - I can't recommend her highly enough. If you're looking for someone reliabl…

Started by Claire Ayles

1 May 14
Reply by Sara

Tutor for KS3 support in maths and science

We are looking for a tutor to help our son with maths and science in KS3. He doesn't need anything very formal, he's looking for a bit of h…

Started by EllenH

7 May 12
Reply by EllenH

Roofer recommendation

I'd like to highly recommend Lee of LA roofing 07973 738590.  He turned up as promised, surveyed my roof and did the work necessary at a re…

Started by Sue lewis

0 May 10

New fence – recommendation for Gareth

Earlier this week, Gareth and his work colleague Jamie removed and disposed of my old rotting 35ft fence and decking, and replaced with new…

Started by arwin

12 May 10
Reply by Claudia Clare

Painter, decorator, handyman extraordinaire...

Just in case anyone is looking for somebody to spruce up their home, as I was a few months ago, I highly recommend "Russell for Hire". We a…

Started by Jane Roberts

1 May 10
Reply by Claudia Clare

Recommended Bike Mechanic

I cannot recommend Sam’s Mobile Bike Repair highly enough. He lives locally and provides a quick, top quality door to door service for adul…

Started by Elizabeth

1 May 10
Reply by Emma

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service