Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,924)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Needed: Old steel guitar strings

My daughter has picked up an old instrument from a charity shop. I don't know what is it; it can be a Zither or a Psaltery! It is a 12-stri…

Started by Aligator

0 Nov 17, 2021

Needed: Bubble wrap

I need some bubble wrap to pack a fairly large box. It doesn't have to be new so long as the bubbles are not popped :) Thanks, Ali

Started by Aligator

4 Nov 16, 2021
Reply by Aligator

Free. Seat belt shortener/adjuster for children, small people and elderly. N4

This is something that fits onto the seatbelt so that you can adjust it to fit a child or a small adult. I bought it for use with my very e…

Started by Gillian Price

0 Nov 15, 2021

For free - English Heritage and National Trust guidebooks

2021 guidebooks Usually retail for 10 each Full view of all of the UK properties  Can drop off or you can collect

Started by Alice B

0 Nov 14, 2021

Free: German children's board games

Hi I have a bag of German board games, top trumps and CDs to give away, most from about 4 years, a couple from 7 years. Pick up Downhills a…

Started by maugan

3 Nov 13, 2021
Reply by maugan

Lots of jars for pickling or otherwise to give away

I’m on the ladder :)

Started by Lydia

2 Nov 13, 2021
Reply by Lydia

Free Chest of Drawers

FREE     Chest of Drawers  with 5 drawers 85cm wide  x 42cm deep x 98cm high Reasonable condition. Has some stains on the top that could b…

Started by bamako

4 Nov 12, 2021
Reply by bamako

Needed: A few bricks

I need about ten or so bricks if anyone has some spare ones. They don't need to be new or of the same make either. Thanks, Ali

Started by Aligator

1 Nov 12, 2021
Reply by Gina Fenton

Free stack of Disney hero cards unopened

Don't want to chuck but Sainsburys delivery dropped off a load. Would love to give them to a child who would enjoy them. Happy to drop off…

Started by Alice B

3 Nov 12, 2021
Reply by Dominic Hinshelwood

Free 2 ceramic sinks, original victorian

Two ceramic sinks, undamaged, taken from Victorian house. 45 x60 cm and 45x40 cm. we've used them for plants but could be upcycled. Lesley

Started by Lesley

5 Nov 12, 2021
Reply by Laurie

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service