Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,924)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free underlay and carpet gripper bars

I've some left over carpet underlay and gripper bars if anyone can put them to good use. Underlay: Cloud 9, 11mm deep, 1.35m x 3m (approx.…

Started by Tony R

0 Jan 4, 2022

OFFERED: Two Artist's Easels

Two folding wooden artist's easels, boxed: box dimensions are 86cm x 13cm x 9cm but (as the second photograph shows) the easels will be tal…

Started by Larklander

2 Jan 3, 2022
Reply by Larklander

Free - Used continental Sport Contact 26 x1.6 Tyres

I brought a second hand bike that came with a pair of these terrifying tyres - I've swapped them for sensible ones with actual chunks on th…

Started by Tom A

4 Jan 3, 2022
Reply by Tom A

Free - Large Metal Industrial Trolley

This trolley was abandoned on our street and we used it as a planter until recently. It's actually one of those trolleys people use at the…

Started by James

0 Jan 2, 2022

Free - glass fronted cabinet

This was liberated from a school in Stratford that was knocked down - good quality but missing the interior shelves - might be good for a w…

Started by James

0 Jan 2, 2022

Free Gardening Equipment - Short Irrigation Soak hose & Propagator Seed Tray Lids

Free to a good home/garden : 1. A short length of Irrigation hose with connectors and feeder hose.   2. Four seed tray propagator lids. M…

Started by Ralph Foster

5 Jan 1, 2022
Reply by Ralph Foster

Free Christmas tree base

Base with gripping teeth on a ratchet and water well with indicator  collection only N8 0BL Send a connection request if interested 

Started by Adamfz

3 Dec 31, 2021
Reply by arc

FREE- 1970s reel to reel tape recorder and a Sony DVD player.

Grundig TK 121-It was working until recently but now needs attention. The Sony DVD player is in good condition.

Started by maggie

4 Dec 30, 2021
Reply by Harringay

Emergency help needed for either a cat metacam, or one of those long handgrips

I have stupidly knocked a full bottle of cat metacam down the back of my washing machine, which you can’t access either side of it. Unless…

Started by tigha

9 Dec 28, 2021
Reply by vaneska

Free - Washing Machine

Bosch Classix 6 washing machine - free to someone who needs it. It works perfectly, just surplus to requirements. Collect from Ladder as so…

Started by Mary Price

12 Dec 27, 2021
Reply by Claire

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service