Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,923)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Spring clean - more items to give away

Hi, Another mishmash of items from my clear out (please see other recent post for some items for sale, and other post of giveaways). Happy…

Started by Penny

1 Apr 21, 2022
Reply by Nicole

Spring clean - various items to give away

Hi, A mishmash of items from my clear out (please see other recent post for some items for sale, and 2nd post of giveaways). Happy to provi…

Started by Penny

0 Apr 20, 2022

Scanner wanted

Hi, does anyone have a photo scanner we could borrow for a couple of days please? Need to scan at 300dpi minimum and be Mac compatible. Our…

Started by A

0 Apr 17, 2022

Moving boxes wanted

Hi - does anyone have any old boxes that we could use to move? We can return, or buy. Thanks

Started by Fiona

0 Apr 14, 2022

Free - lots of Carex 'Ice Dance' (Japanese sedge) plants

We've removed two large clumps of Carex Ice Dance to make room for different plants. They are vigorous growers happy to be left alone all y…

Started by EMcB

5 Apr 14, 2022
Reply by EMcB

Garden Roller

Does anyone have a garden roller they would consider lending me for or at this Easter Weekend.  Thank you in advance.

Started by Jay

2 Apr 12, 2022
Reply by EMC2

Free Habitat lamp shade (Status update: No longer available)

Lovely used lamp shade from Habitat. H14” x TD15” x BD19”. Black fabric outer with copper fx inner layer. In good condition. Status update:…

Started by Siah N.

2 Apr 12, 2022
Reply by Siah N.

Sash Window Chrome Fasteners for free

Set of, mostly Ironmongery Direct, sash-window furniture, for free : Mostly unused or nearly-new condition, window furniture offered: - 9 x…

Started by JJ B

2 Apr 11, 2022
Reply by JJ B

Free unused cat litter tray

We didn’t need this in the end. All new, never used, with cover and scoop. Pic attached.  Thanks, Mandip

Started by Mandip

2 Apr 11, 2022
Reply by Mandip

For free - Dahi vada and Vada mix

I have a package of dahi vada mix (GM brand) and Vada mix (MTR brand) to give away. It's still well before the use-by dates (to fill in her…

Started by snail

0 Apr 11, 2022

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service